I think I have Covid

If he goes to the hospital they'll kill him for the bounty.

{
“So, hospitals get an extra $13,000 if they diagnose a death as COVID-19,” a widely shared meme on Facebook claimed. “And an additional $39,000 if they use a ventilator!” One post of the meme, shared by hundreds, was captioned: “And then we wonder why the numbers of deaths are embellished…”

The figures cited by Jensen generally square with estimated Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations, based on average Medicare payments for patients with similar diagnoses.

Medicare — the federal health insurance program for Americans 65 and older, a central at-risk population when it comes to COVID-19 — pays hospitals in part using fixed rates at discharge based off a grouping system known as diagnosis-related groups.

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has classified COVID-19 cases with existing groups for respiratory infections and inflammations. A CMS spokesperson told us exact payments vary, depending on a patient’s principal diagnosis and severity, as well as treatments and procedures. There are also geographic variations.

An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”}

How much is your life worth? $40K

And the hospital WILL kill you for it.

uncensored 2008 said:
The government isn't paying a bounty to kill people with other diseases - just Covid.

luckily for them though, the sorry care you get has the benefit of the other diseases killing you on their own.

Also let me say. your G.P. know nothing...and evn if they do they won't treat you. See...every doctor must 'stay in his lane'. He can't treat you for something else or your insurance regulated by gov't rules will not pay...so he must send you to someone who does deal with that issue so he can get paid otherwise you pay for it and we all know the gov't has plans for your money. and besides...everyone has got to get in on the deal to get their bucks. They must obey gov't. You knew the gov't was going somewhere with all this licensing and regulation sh*p right? This is what tells me that this has been a long time in the making. If you think they can't kill you now...LOLOL you're wrong.

Gov't wants to run out white male doctors. They are too hard to manage. They prefer these foreign doctors that are in training in off shore medical schools and who are guaranteed US residencies once they get their 'certification'. they still can't do anything other than...obey gov't and send you to someone else. Usually women, foreigners, non christian, maybe you can understand them for the most part maybe you can't...not their problem. They don't care about you because they've been trained to despise white americans. Think Gran Torino.

You are living, breathing bad luck.
Im surprised you are still alive.
You are the kind of person that would get pecked to death by chickens.

Is it 72 or 96 hours straight on the ventilator you are NOT coming off that alive. And they now will NOT give you breathing assistance when you come off vent which has ALWAYS been the protocol up to Covid. Seems to me the new protocol is 'if they can't do it themselves, too bad'....and since your family is not allowed in your hospital room, you are at the mercy of these 'angels of death'. Your hero/zero nurses and doctors who spent their time on tik tok dance moves while you lay dying attached to ventilator in your room....you're just one more ticket for hospital cash to them.

Forum List

Back