I think it is time for the GOP to dump the elephant

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
I think it is time for the GOP to dump the elephant, (a noble creature) and replace it with the only creature that seems to fit based on their motives: the shark. The GOP shark sounds right and we would have to keep our donkey out of the water so that damn shark does not chomp down on it and eat it, which, given the chance, it would certainly do. In fact, it is eyeing it right now from the murky depths of Republican depravity in the ocean of infamy.

We have one

Establsiment retards can keep thier elephant and donkeys

CqoCBU7UMAAkHEB.png

I think it is time for the GOP to dump the elephant, (a noble creature) and replace it with the only creature that seems to fit based on their motives: the shark. The GOP shark sounds right and we would have to keep our donkey out of the water so that damn shark does not chomp down on it and eat it, which, given the chance, it would certainly do. In fact, it is eyeing it right now from the murky depths of Republican depravity in the ocean of infamy.

Since the Dems have already "jumped the shark" -- I guess it's fitting.. :biggrin:

Because Democrats are so nobel.

It's not a donkey, it's a jackass.

vulture...seems fitting.

Both parties should change to the same mascot, since they both do and follow their leaders and the propaganda on TEE VEE. A red lemming, and a blue lemming.

Totally appropriate.

DifferentDelayedBagworm-small.gif

Forum List

Back