I think it's funny that the left & CNN are now getting a dose of what Fox & the right got for 8 year

I just bothered to read one you lying hack....

It wasnt the right wing media who said 93 million would lose health coverage it came from Kathrine her self

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

So to prove some fake news wasn't fake, you cited MORE fake news? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, that's priceless. You tards are a never ending source of amusement. :lol:

What the Obama Administration said was that the employers who were grandfathered under ObamaCare's rules for minimum standards would, over time, probably change their health insurance plans enough to lose their grandfather status. The Obama Administration NEVER claimed those employers would drop their insurance plans. That part was made up by hack fake news, which you just guzzled. Again.

Idiot.

So to prove some totally stupid comments of yours weren't idiotic, you make even MORE idiotic comments? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is just SO PRICELESS! And so predictable. You Libs are an endless source of amusement the rut you've all dug yourselves in and you have no idea how to get out. You have no more idea what the facts are, what the Obama Administration really did than a sand flea, and you have the nerve to quote fake news about fake news while being the source of yet nothing but lies and bull.
I will take this post as an admission that you can't find any actual quote of anyone in the Obama Administration saying 93 million people were going to lose their health insurance as a consequence of ObamaCare.

And if you weren't so stupid, you would have realized the Obama Administration would never have said such a thing would result from ObamaCare.

Man, the level of retardation on the part of you rubes is ASTOUNDING!

Just keep on chugging that fake news, rube. I need the yuks.

Liar read the link

COVER STORYBangle Billionaire: How Alex And Ani Founder Carolyn Rafaelian Built An American Jewelry Empire

+ FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION
OpinionOCT 31, 2013 @ 03:33 AM250,034
Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

The Apothecary

Insights into health care and entitlement reform.

Avik Roy, Forbes Staff

On October 30, 2013, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified before the House Energy and Commerce Committee on the continuing problems with the Affordable Care Act's insurance exchanges. (Photo credit: Avik Roy/Forbes)

On Wednesday, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius testified before Congress about the continuing issues with the rollout of Obamacare’s health insurance exchanges. “Hold me accountable for the debacle,” said Sebelius. “I’m responsible.” I attended the hearing, and I was struck by the scope, scale, and depth of the health law’s problems,

Show me the quote, retard.

Show me someone in the Obama Administration saying 93 million people were going to have their employer insurance canceled because of ObamaCare.

Go ahead.

Just did.

I will take this post as an admission that you can't find any actual quote of anyone in the Obama Administration saying 93 million people were going to lose their health insurance as a consequence of ObamaCare.

Man, you are so far gone I can't even see you. Better get those meds refilled before it's too late!
You don't have a quote. Because you guzzled down the fake news.

Just as I said you rubes did in my Fool Me A Thousand Times topic.

So to prove some fake news wasn't fake, you cited MORE fake news? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, that's priceless. You tards are a never ending source of amusement. :lol:

What the Obama Administration said was that the employers who were grandfathered under ObamaCare's rules for minimum standards would, over time, probably change their health insurance plans enough to lose their grandfather status. The Obama Administration NEVER claimed those employers would drop their insurance plans. That part was made up by hack fake news, which you just guzzled. Again.

Idiot.

So to prove some totally stupid comments of yours weren't idiotic, you make even MORE idiotic comments? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is just SO PRICELESS! And so predictable. You Libs are an endless source of amusement the rut you've all dug yourselves in and you have no idea how to get out. You have no more idea what the facts are, what the Obama Administration really did than a sand flea, and you have the nerve to quote fake news about fake news while being the source of yet nothing but lies and bull.

And if you weren't so stupid, you would have realized the Obama Administration would never have said such a thing would result from ObamaCare.

Man, the level of retardation on the part of you rubes is ASTOUNDING!

Just keep on chugging that fake news, rube. I need the yuks.

Liar read the link

COVER STORYBangle Billionaire: How Alex And Ani Founder Carolyn Rafaelian Built An American Jewelry Empire

+ FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION
OpinionOCT 31, 2013 @ 03:33 AM250,034

The Apothecary

Insights into health care and entitlement reform.

Avik Roy, Forbes Staff

On October 30, 2013, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified before the House Energy and Commerce Committee on the continuing problems with the Affordable Care Act's insurance exchanges. (Photo credit: Avik Roy/Forbes)

On Wednesday, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius testified before Congress about the continuing issues with the rollout of Obamacare’s health insurance exchanges. “Hold me accountable for the debacle,” said Sebelius. “I’m responsible.” I attended the hearing, and I was struck by the scope, scale, and depth of the health law’s problems,

Show me the quote, retard.

Show me someone in the Obama Administration saying 93 million people were going to have their employer insurance canceled because of ObamaCare.

Go ahead.

Just did.

Nope. There is not a quote from an Obama Administration official saying 93 million employees would lose their health insurance.

That's why you covered up your lie with big pictures. That shit only works on tards like you.

It was fake news. The dumb shit who wrote the Forbes article had a major comprehension fail, and didn't stop to think for even two seconds.

He made a fantastic idiotic assumption.

Now, here are the FACTS:

A company that has 50 or more full time employees must provide a minimum level of healthcare services to their employees at an affordable price. I believe the threshold is 9 percent of MGI.

If the employer fails to do so, they must pay a fine for every employee beyond the first 30 employees.

An employer who provided insurance to their employees before ObamaCare is exempt from these requirements. They are "grandfathered".

If the grandfathered employer substantially changes their health plan, they lose their grandfather status and must meet the above requirements.

There is nothing in the law about ObamaCare cancelling the insurance of grandfathered companies when they lose their grandfather status. Nothing. The dipshit who wrote the Forbes article made that up.

In 2010, the Obama administration guesstimated that 40 to 66 percent of grandfathered employers would lose their grandfather status over the course of the years 2011 to 2013 due to making substantial changes to their insurance plans.

Case in point, my company lost its grandfather status because we IMPROVED our health insurance plan for company employees. My company brought its benefits up to the level of the ObamaCare requirements, even though we did not have to do that due to our grandfather status.

Quit changing the subject..Obama knew straight up he was fucking with millions of people......

The 93 million assumption was based on the Obama Administration's 2010 guesstimation that 40 to 66 percent of grandfathered employers would lose their grandfather status between 2011 to 2013.

The dumb fuck at Forbes ASSUMED this meant that every single employer who changed their health care plan enough to lose their grandfather status would stop insuring their employees.

Probably one of the most retarded assumptions and extrapolations I have seen in my entire life.

And as it turned out, a complete and total fail. We did not have 93 million employees lose their health insurance between 2011 and 2013. Not even between 2011 and 2017.

The Obama Administration did not predict people would lose their insurance. The retard at Forbes did. All the Obama Administration predicted was how many employers would lose their grandfather status.

This won't penetrate the skulls of the fake news piss drinkers because this explanation is longer than a tweet.

Now, here are the FACTS:

A company that has 50 or more full time employees must provide a minimum level of healthcare services to their employees at an affordable price. I believe the threshold is 9 percent of MGI.

If the employer fails to do so, they must pay a fine for every employee beyond the first 30 employees.

An employer who provided insurance to their employees before ObamaCare is exempt from these requirements. They are "grandfathered".

If the grandfathered employer substantially changes their health plan, they lose their grandfather status and must meet the above requirements.

There is nothing in the law about ObamaCare cancelling the insurance of grandfathered companies when they lose their grandfather status. Nothing. The dipshit who wrote the Forbes article made that up.

In 2010, the Obama administration guesstimated that 40 to 66 percent of grandfathered employers would lose their grandfather status over the course of the years 2011 to 2013 due to making substantial changes to their insurance plans.

Case in point, my company lost its grandfather status because we IMPROVED our health insurance plan for company employees. My company brought its benefits up to the level of the ObamaCare requirements, even though we did not have to do that due to our grandfather status.

Quit changing the subject..Obama knew straight up he was fucking with millions of people......

Sorry. You made a fool of yourself. I have not changed the subject at all. You got in WAY, WAY over your head.

Tell us again, how did Putin get you to flip your vote

derrrp i bet that punchline absolutely dumbfounds all the morons in your social circle, huh??

Trumpswab POSERS cared so much about National Security [EMAILS!!!] until they just didn't give a shit about National Security.

please don't let FACTS get in the way of your dumbo parrot talking points. :itsok:

trey-gowdy-why-the-fuck-1-i8410.jpg

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015
, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities. This continued at least through the winter of 2016.

While at first the hacking may have been intended solely for the collection of foreign intelligence. In mid-2016 the Russians weapon eyes the stolen data and used platforms established by the Intel services, such as D.C. leaks in existing third-party channels like WikiLeaks to dump the documents. The stolen documents were almost uniformly damaging to the candidate Putin despised, Hillary Clinton. And by forcing her campaign to constantly respond to the daily drip of disclosures, the releases greatly benefited Donald Trump's campaign.

None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

We will never know whether the Russian intervention was determinative in such a close election. Indeed, it is unknowable in a campaign to which so many small changes could have dictated a different result. More importantly, and for the purposes of our investigation, it simply does not matter.

What does matter is this, the Russians successfully meddled in our democracy and our intelligence agencies have concluded they will do so again. Ours is not the first democracy to be attacked by the Russians in this way. Russian intelligence has been simile interfering in the internal and political affairs of our European and other allies for decades.

SCHIFF: What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

Trump is not afraid of the Counterfeit News Network. He called them Very Fake News right to their face. He's been brutally direct.

Attending the Correspondent's Dinner is a passive aggressive pussy method of confrontation, so of course wimpy half-faggots like Gtard5000 love it.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW is the answer to the great question Trump asked of CNN?!

Trump asked: When Donna Brazille was caught slipping debate questions to Hillarious before the CNN debate, WHY DIDN'T SHE STEP FORWARD AND RECUSE HERSELF? WHY DIDN'T SHE STEP FORWARD AND SAY: "Hey, I've been given advanced knowledge of debate questions, and I just want to be up front about that and request we schedule a whole new debate or change out all of the questions!"

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER is because Hillary is NOT AN HONEST or ETHICAL PERSON, she will lie, cheat and take any advantage to win BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY SHE CAN WIN. That right there and then should have disqualified her. Indeed, if laws were just, she should have been disqualified a dozen times over.

I mean: being caught cheating on an exam for dog catcher would get you disqualified, but not for President of the United States. Hmm.

That is TWO FOR TWO democratic candidates now that really were not qualified and never should have been allowed to run for presidential office.

What next Democrats, a former member of ISIS who claims to be a reformed gay and half American Indian who is really from Ceylon? What piece of dirt will you dig up next as your paper puppet to regain control of the government?

THE FUNNY THING IS had Hillary actually DONE THAT, stepped forward and recused herself and said she couldn't go forward into the debate already knowing what questions she'd be asked, the public would have been so impressed by her honesty, IT WOULD HAVE WON HER THE ELECTION HANDS DOWN!

And you know I speak the truth.

Hillariously, that thought never entered her or the DNC's mind because they are all too crooked to ever think of it in the first place!!!!!

giphy-4.gif

False equivalence.

Not to mention there has been no 'pendulum swinging'. Just a lot of "alternative facts".

For RWNJs, saying a thing three times makes it fact.

For LWNJs, Hitlery saying anything made it fact. It is why Trump is our President. :)

No, its not.

The electoral college is why he's president.
As you well know, his "landslide" victory was when he lost by 3 million votes.
As you also know, it was proven that Secty Clinton was the most honest.

How about you idiots lose the alternative facts?

Indeed, what does your bible say about lying?

Trump did not lose by 3 million votes, obviously he's the POTUS. Its a dishonest talking point, intentionally dishonest, a lie, a blatant lie, hence your pointing a finger at Trump's lying is at best bogus.

He didn't lose the popular vote by 3 million votes?

Another RW lie becomes fact.

Tell us again, how did Putin get you to flip your vote

derrrp i bet that punchline absolutely dumbfounds all the morons in your social circle, huh??

Trumpswab POSERS cared so much about National Security [EMAILS!!!] until they just didn't give a shit about National Security.

please don't let FACTS get in the way of your dumbo parrot talking points. :itsok:

trey-gowdy-why-the-fuck-1-i8410.jpg

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015
, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities. This continued at least through the winter of 2016.

While at first the hacking may have been intended solely for the collection of foreign intelligence. In mid-2016 the Russians weapon eyes the stolen data and used platforms established by the Intel services, such as D.C. leaks in existing third-party channels like WikiLeaks to dump the documents. The stolen documents were almost uniformly damaging to the candidate Putin despised, Hillary Clinton. And by forcing her campaign to constantly respond to the daily drip of disclosures, the releases greatly benefited Donald Trump's campaign.

None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

We will never know whether the Russian intervention was determinative in such a close election. Indeed, it is unknowable in a campaign to which so many small changes could have dictated a different result. More importantly, and for the purposes of our investigation, it simply does not matter.

What does matter is this, the Russians successfully meddled in our democracy and our intelligence agencies have concluded they will do so again. Ours is not the first democracy to be attacked by the Russians in this way. Russian intelligence has been simile interfering in the internal and political affairs of our European and other allies for decades.

SCHIFF: What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

They don't care that trump has several private servers, un-secure cell phone, invites Russians to secret meeting in the WH. Or how about all the statements from trump and his kids? And photo. And so many lies, money, laundering money and that's not even all of it.

There is no doubt that trump is on his way to meet up with his old friend and work out details of the payback.

I wonder if Putin will tell him there are no other copies of The Tape.

Why not? The Left has already said their attacks against Trump are for things said about Obama EIGHT years ago!

Who? Who has said that?

You are kidding right? Either that or you are an absolute moron.

Name one and cite the quote. Damn, you fuckers are boring.

That is because you fuckers play stupid, fucktard.

Not one name nor one citation. Great job Cletus.

You are either stupid or dishonest or both, it is probably the latter. It was a topic for quite awhile on this board after you voted Trump in.

Forum List

Back