I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Hold on.
The people still CHOSE, not to take the vaccine.
What was the purpose to force a vaccine if the vaccine worked? explain for us.
Some were fired for it. that is being forced, by your employer, to exit the building.
Just like if you refused to wear a hardhat or steel toed boots on the job.
yes they were, those people ought to sue their ex-employers for civil rights hate crime.
They still made that choice.
That is what America is about. Free choice.
If you get fired for running a cargo ship into a bridge, that's forced.
That's common sense.

Which basically underscores that lock downs don't work, Sealy! The lock downs that China did only postponed the pandemic's spread.
Let's tap into the scientist in you. Let's say you and me are buds and I'm contageous. What would you do? You'd stay away.

I'm sure 45% of Chinese people are like Trump supporters. Going to parties, not social distancing.

Science and logic says if you did isolate every case, eventually it would go away. So clearly some people weren't following the rules. So what you are saying is it's impossible to make everyone act responsible. Sorry we tried.

I know that you on the left fervently want to believe that, Lesh but the truth is Florida's death rate was pretty much the same as New York's despite our reopening the State MONTHS before they did and having a population that is FAR more elderly and therefore more at risk!
Pretty much the same?

NY- 21000
Florida- 34500

Not even close and NY got hammered early on. Florida did not

DeSantis killed a lot of people by opening early

You are just flat out wrong. You have been lied to. I can easily see how much I have contributed over the years. I can also easily see how much I will be elgigale to receive per month. I can extrapolate how many years I would need to collect to get all my money back with no interest and NOT including the fact that I will have to pay income tax on 85% of it. Adding in the fact that I will be paying tax on it, I can only imagine that I would need to live to well over 100 to break even. I have not gone to the trouble of calculating that because I don’t know what the tax rate will be then. I most certainly won’t be lower than it is today.
Great. Tell us how much you’ve contributed then.

Ive been working on a spreadsheet making the worst possible assumptions that someone worked for 44 years maxing out contributions to social security and assuming a 20% effective tax rate.

Break even is at 11 years.

Safety regulations change all the time especially, when the employer changes insurance company's.
yea and most people can comply with them...now lets talk about a brand new shot that many have fears about thats being forced on you or you can quit or you will be fired if you dont want it....big difference OP.....

Great. Tell us how much you’ve contributed then.

Ive been working on a spreadsheet making the worst possible assumptions that someone worked for 44 years maxing out contributions to social security and assuming a 20% effective tax rate.

Break even is at 11 years.

Your numbers are incorrect. How are you calculating their benefit? Are you plugging it into the SS algorithm? Again, this is assuming zero interest earned. Just imagine if said person could earn a very modest and completely safe interest of 2% compounded over 44 years.

Provide your numbers.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Derp
The Trump years were an unmitigated disaster. Never again!
Only exceeded by Mumblin' Joe.

Your numbers are incorrect. How are you calculating their benefit? Are you plugging it into the SS algorithm? Again, this is assuming zero interest earned. Just imagine if said person could earn a very modest and completely safe interest of 2% compounded over 44 years.

Provide your numbers.
Moving goalposts? You said that stuffing it in a mattress was better. Now you want to talk about interest.

I took the maximum benefit for 2024 and applied a 2% annual COLA increase.

Going back 44 years of maximum contributions, the total was about $460k.

Edit to add: compounding 2% interest pushes the break even out to 14 years.

Last edited:
The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
LOL what bullshit. Our testing exceeded all other countries, and most of those were false positives. Fauci even admitted the type of tests we use were useless.

Then they lied about “COVID deaths”, labeling anyone who tested positive as a WuFlu death, AND they started counting people that merely showed one of the hundreds of symptoms of WuFlu as a WuFlu death even if they never tested positive.

It was all a scam for hospitals to get more federal money per case and death.

America didn’t fair any worse than Euro countries, which are all run by the same globalist elites as the Democrats. So that debunks any notion that President Trump made things worse.

This thread is just another IM2 cry fest about President Trump.

Forum List

Back