I think the democrats need to run on the economy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We hear from Left wing posters here all the time about how great the economy is now, so why are the democrats not running on it? Why are they not proud of it? And if it is so great, they should do well this next election, right?

The economy isn't doing well at all and under Bidung and his idiotic plans I'd say the economy will be in the toilet in three years.

We hear from Left wing posters here all the time about how great the economy is now, so why are the democrats not running on it? Why are they not proud of it? And if it is so great, they should do well this next election, right?
theyre to busy running away from it,,

The Democrats are too busy doing their jobs to think about 2022 just yet.

I realize that's hard for Republicans to understand because they couldn't care less about the responsibilities of their office - all they care about is coming up with another big lie to win idiots votes.

The Democrats will be running on the effects of the infrastructure bill and BBB.

I realize that's hard for Republicans to understand because they couldn't care less about the responsibilities of their office - all they care about is coming up with another big lie to win idiots votes.

The Democrats will be running on the effects of the infrastructure bill and BBB.
And Dims don't even worry about winning votes, they just fill out the fake ballots themselves right DImmer? Your idiot party will get creamed because we aren't commies like you.

LOL, go for it, we are waiting!

Your people are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!

We WANT you to run on what you have done, lol!

Republicans are not the be all, end all; and I am not going to sit here and say they are. To do so, would make me like the Left while trying to sell a golden calf.

Still, Conservatives are no means the solution to all your problems, but Democrats and the Left are the cause of 95% of them! Americans are realizing this, and your people are going to take the proverbial political bath-}

CYA, wouldn't want to be ya!

Forum List

Back