I think Trump should dump Vance and give the vp slot to RFK jr

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think Trump should dump Vance and give the vp slot to RFK jr!

RFK jr is more mega like Trump and plays better with the base that make up the hard core! HE is more liked and his ideas are better. He could also bring in some more moderates and democrats.

Vance is a fucking clown.

RFK jr is more mega like Trump and plays better with the base that make up the hard core! HE is more liked and his ideas are better. He could also bring in some more moderates and democrats.

what makes you think anyone would take a leftist advice on what a republican should do serious??

Actually, that would be you.

Vance has the most cohesive arguments and policy layouts of the top four people running.
shes worse than a fucking clown,,

she want to teach children how to have gay sex,,

The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

Elon musk for nasa admin. I'd kind of go for that. ;) He probably could get us to mars on 10 billion per year.

JD Vance is brilliant in every way. He will be the next president after Trump. He destroys every interviewer with ease. Super smart and engaging.

Look at where he was 5 years ago and realize that he made a 180. The guy is now against everything that he was for and turned on all of his old friends. How can you trust such?
O.K.

And Harris hasn't made a 180 on just about all of her positions ?

Really ?

BTW: Vance is willing to address those flips and flops in interviews (and he's been interviewed by the non-friendlies a lot). Harris does nothing but blow shoe powder at people and call it pixy dust. No interviews.

The good thing is that RFK jr, if he does join a Trump Administration, knows where a lot of stuff is buried, and who is "in the way" of making government of the people, for the people, and by the people, and not servants of Pfizer, Blackrock, WEF, and whoever else cuts a check.

Look at where he was 5 years ago and realize that he made a 180. The guy is now against everything that he was for and turned on all of his old friends. How can you trust such?
He is a great example for all of you gaslighters. You don't have to buy into the Trump propaganda. He's the only chance we have to reverse the bias that is poisoning the country.

Wow, you fear Vance that much, eh?

You mean trade one weirdo for another? Sure, why not? It can't get any worse.

Forum List

Back