🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought Palestinians Protested Peacefully ???????

Really? I sent him some of my mothers Homemade Hummus ! Looks like it went to waste :(

Toastman, the Israeli army increased their use of violence as well. And we saw multiple Palestinians killed. One who died in prison with them releasing unknown causes for his death.

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Official Biographer of Winston Churchill
I cannot stress enough the importance of the few days Churchill spent throughout Palestine in 1921. The contrast between the extraordinary negative points of view put forth by the Palestinian Arabs and the equally positive ones put forth by the Zionists struck him enormously. Churchill didn't like negativism and he couldn't comprehend why the Palestinian Arabs were being so negative. It's quite curious. If you have a look at what the Palestinian Arabs told him, you'll find that three or four are actually in the Hamas Charter today, such as the world Jewish conspiracy and so on and so forth. That said, the Palestinian Arabs just made a bad impression on him and subsequently, he became very negative toward them. When Churchill spoke to the Palestinian Arabs, he actually said to them, 'You've got to help the Zionists. They're people of quality and inasmuch as they'll succeed, you'll succeed. Without them you won't succeed.'
Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship: Martin Gilbert: 9780805088649: Amazon.com: Books

Toastman, the Israeli army increased their use of violence as well. And we saw multiple Palestinians killed. One who died in prison with them releasing unknown causes for his death.

When it comes to violence, the palestinian muhammadans are non-pareil Such a wonderful "people" In this video, they beat a man while shouting allah is great :bow3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2j-N4AaBI]Hamas brutality against Fatah on Palestinian TV - PA public - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

No matter what happens, both sides always claim that the other started it. But violent protest will ALWAYS be met with rubber bullets and gas canisters

Forum List

Back