I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.
So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?
More lies.
Nope, no lies.
all lies. thanks for playing.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.
So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?
He never did...it is very irresponsible for the propagandist to continue to repeat the lie though...you sir...are irresponsible
Of course he did...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
"IS THERE A WAY?" is a question, not a suggestion. A suggestion would be something like, "We should". Some people lied, other people died.

Thought experiment: How many of those who poisoned themselves could tell you what the president actually said vs how many would tell you they heard a talking head on the blamemainstreet media say the president told them they should do it? That's the actual poison in our political media today, the preference for screaming headlines instead of accuracy in reporting.
Nonsense. Questions can be suggestive. Especially when coming from the president.

Does, when did you stop beating your wife, not suggest you're beating your wife?
why is it that he is "the president" when it is convenient to take things out of context but "not my president" when it pertains to everything else?

Why is it "that was not presidential of him" when you criticize what he says" but "he is a fraud and not a president" when it pertains to everything else"?

He continued.

Except he didn't suggest it, he asked if we could do something like it. That's the whole point, by lying about what he said to make pitiful political points, those who passed on the lie encouraged the less curious to do something stupid. And we see that happen all the time, but those who repeat the lies are not held accountable or take responsibility for doing so.
Of course he suggested it be tried as a potential treatment for covid...

"...is there a way we can do something like that...
what does 'something like it' infer? It's really quite simple, he didn't say use it, he said something like it? do you know we use radiation on humans? Xrays are radiation. So you quoted him correctly, it just doesn't say what you say.

They know he didn't say it, but it helps them to promote the lie.
Oh, I know. I'm enjoying this. the amount of stupid that is in this thread from the demofks is hilarious. They'd be more correct if they used the word imply, but they don't, so they love to be wrong. Although, imply is still wrong, the question was directed at the manufacture and not the public. so factually that's where they are in error besides the other quotes.

He continued.

He never did...it is very irresponsible for the propagandist to continue to repeat the lie though...you sir...are irresponsible
Of course he did...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
"IS THERE A WAY?" is a question, not a suggestion. A suggestion would be something like, "We should". Some people lied, other people died.

Thought experiment: How many of those who poisoned themselves could tell you what the president actually said vs how many would tell you they heard a talking head on the blamemainstreet media say the president told them they should do it? That's the actual poison in our political media today, the preference for screaming headlines instead of accuracy in reporting.
Nonsense. Questions can be suggestive. Especially when coming from the president.

Does, when did you stop beating your wife, not suggest you're beating your wife?
why is it that he is "the president" when it is convenient to take things out of context but "not my president" when it pertains to everything else?

Why is it "that was not presidential of him" when you criticize what he says" but "he is a fraud and not a president" when it pertains to everything else"?
He has been a fraud and a grifter all his adult life, so he is what he is. He can be a fraud and still not be presidential.

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry for LYING! Allow me to correct myself, please, you moron.
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?
Here are disinfectants Trump was looking at...

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg
so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?
why do you draw that conclusion?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
did you know visine is deadly if ingested?
We're talking about saline, not Visine. Please make a note of it.

He continued.

Of course he did...

That's not the type of question he asked, though, is it? He simply asked if we could do something like that, there was no suggestion that people inject bleach into themselves, which is what the lie ended up being, and the gullible bought it and poisoned themselves.

He continued.

More lies.
Nope, no lies.
all lies. thanks for playing.
Nope, no lie.

He continued.

Of course he did...

I never said, "he's not my president."

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?

so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.

He continued.

Of course he did...

He has been a fraud and a grifter all his adult life, so he is what he is. He can be a fraud and still not be presidential.
fraud?

He continued.

Of course he did...

That's not the type of question he asked, though, is it? He simply asked if we could do something like that, there was no suggestion that people inject bleach into themselves, which is what the lie ended up being, and the gullible bought it and poisoned themselves.
He certainly suggested it could be tried as a potential treatment for covid. He asked if it was something we could do.

Some people may have been stupid enough to try it.

He continued.

Of course he did...

He certainly suggested it could be tried as a potential treatment for covid. He asked if it was something we could do.

He asked if it was something we could do, the hate narrative immediately became that he told people to drink bleach, and people died from the lie. Now you don't want to take responsibility for continuing to spread the lie.

LOL

[emphasis mine]
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.
Your ignorance isn't my problem. I showed the board he reviewed which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used "disinfectants." AND I quoted him asking if "disinfectants" can be injected to fight the virus.

He continued.

Of course he did...

He asked if it was something we could do, the hate narrative immediately became that he told people to drink bleach, and people died from the lie. Now you don't want to take responsibility for continuing to spread the lie.
I never claimed he said to drink bleach, so who knows why you think I'm responsible for that? :cuckoo:

He continued.

Of course he did...

I never claimed he said to drink bleach, so who knows why you think I'm responsible for that? :cuckoo:

He didn't say anything about bleach...

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a persoyepn, is there?”

He continued.

Of course he did...

Okay, let's be accurate. You said this:

"So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?"

We're arguing over whether his question was a suggestion. I say it was not, it was just a dumb question.

He continued.

Of course he did...

He didn't say anything about bleach...

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a persoyepn, is there?”
That's how it starts, and it rapidly gets to the point where almost no one talks about what he actually said, they're only talking about what their favorite hate merchant claims he said.

He continued.

Of course he did...

Actually, he didn't say that. He simply responded to a reporter who said it. Sort of a way for that reporter to get his 15 minutes of fame.
But at the same time Fauci was saying masks were useless and social distancing was a waste of time.

But.....and I mean this....if you truly think Trump would say "ingest bleach to kill the virus" then you are either watching too much Rachel Maddow, or simply a dumbass buffoon.

You may not like Trump. I get it. You make think he was a terrible president. I get it. But only a dumbass buffoon would actually think he believed ingesting Bleach was a good idea.

even though, that isn't what he said. keep posting the lie fool.
It may upset you but you'll just have to accept the truth.

The pathetic Loser did actually suggest injecting disinfectants or hitting the body with a tremendous, powerful light.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute.
And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?
Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs,
so it would be interesting to check that."

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light!"

He continued.

People that challenge the status quo and asked what if, have been the best innovators in the world. Flight to the moon was impossible, flying in an airplane was impossible, doctors and scientists were laughed at and came across incredible discoveries. Henry Ford had his engineers invent the V-8 engine that was thought to be impossible.

Not putting Trump in that category, but an idea has led to many inventions, not being able to accept the status quo is the mother of innovation. People in the medical field have come up with great solutions for decades and have led to people living longer. I am all for not being content, it is a great springboard for science and other inventions.
think_outside_box.png

Forum List

Back