I tried to obtain transcripts from my wifes trial and it turns out it is a secret trial...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As I know the names and details of so many I sensed from the beginning that the police, believing they were some sharp and sneaky, ethical group who I would be fooled by; would assist her even though they were told how much she abused me that day and others. Oddly, when I told them i had evidence they didn't ask for it (and I chose not to help, trying to be a good husband).

How ironic that Canada calls out Russia while we are last in the G20 in Access to Justice. What a shytehole Ontario is. No nice way to say it, we are a shytehole that is an ENEMY to the West.

Last edited:
As I know the names and details of so many I sensed from the beginning that the police, believing they were some sharp and sneaky, ethical group who I would be fooled by; would assist her even though they were told how much she abused me that day and others. Oddly, when I told them i had evidence they didn't ask for it (and I chose not to help, trying to be a good husband).

How ironic that Canada calls out Russia while we are last in the G20 in Access to Justice. What a shytehole Ontario is. No nice way to say it, we are a shytehole that is an ENEMY to the West.
Don't they charge for transcripts?

Don't they charge for transcripts?
Of course. Only my wife and the Crown can order them though, I am not allowed because it is to remain "secret".

I stood by her and didn't give them details and this is how our system operates. This isn't democracy in any way, shape or form.

You wouldn't be able to get them in my state either. J & D courts records are highly restricted.

With all due respect, it is over between you two. Stop obsessing and move on.

You wouldn't be able to get them in my state either. J & D courts records are highly restricted.

With all due respect, it is over between you two. Stop obsessing and move on.
I am not concerned about us being over,.I am concerned about her painting ME as the villian. The police helped her for a reason.

Forum List

Back