I Want A Special Master Too

MYPillow guy has a new attorney, Alan Dershowitz. I can imagine how this will work out.
Has Dershowitz ever defended anyone in court? I'm not sure, but good luck.

Dershowitz wants attention and press. I wouldn't hire him to defend anyone.

Dershowitz is a better at PR than as a legal representative. He certainly has more experience at it.
Ever read QUORA on Dershowitz? Some interesting opinions and statements by former students of his. Many are perplexed by some of his antics.

Ever read QUORA on Dershowitz? Some interesting opinions and statements by former students of his. Many are perplexed by some of his antics.
I've heard stories. Some would be laughable if not so dumbfounding.

Why would a guy who makes pillows need a lawyer? Because he is the target of a fascist regime that is determined to use the power of the government to harass and intimidate political enemies. Anyway, unless you were literally born yesterday you should know that Dershowitz is a legendary legal mind.
Lindell has committed no crime. He is accused of having unapproved opinions. He may have expressed those opinions to others. That's the newcrime. Speaking publicly about unapproved opinions.

Explains a lot. He got a guilty guy off..must be a huge selling point, amongst his current clientele.
I don't know if O.J. was involved or not, but if I was on that jury I would have plenty of reasonable doubt. I would not have convicted him.

The prosecution's star witness, crooked cop Mark Fuhrman, got caught flat out lying to the jury under oath. He was convicted of perjury.

A serial killer, Glen Rogers, now known as "The Cross Country Cassanova Killer" was working as a handyman at Nicole's condo at the time and confessed to her murder.

And he hung out at the same bar the Nicole frequented.

Sure, perhaps there was two killers and maybe O.J. was with Rogers, but there is simply not enough evidence to convince me that O.J. murdered her beyond a reasonable doubt.

The prosecution team's many appeals to emotion don't impress me. Appeals to emotion like that during a trial just screamed desperation because they simply didn't have a case against O.J. Their logic failed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back