I want heads on a platter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that America has had enough of sexual predators, or at least seem to verbally say they have, let's hunt them down like the rabid beasts that they are, starting in the halls of Congress!

FACTDC | Foundation For Accountability & Civic Trust

According to this article, there is a whole slew of Congressmen who have used tax payers money to keep the mouth of their victims silent to the tune of some $17 million. This is an outrage! Why do taxpayers not have a right to this information when we are paying off their abused victims?

Can we all get together on this or must we endure more partisan crap?

Now that America has had enough of sexual predators, or at least seem to verbally say they have, let's hunt them down like the rabid beasts that they are, starting in the halls of Congress!

According to this article, there is a whole slew of Congressmen who have used tax payers money to keep the mouth of their victims silent to the tune of some $17 million. This is an outrage! Why do taxpayers not have a right to this information when we are paying off their abused victims?

We'd have to eliminate every progressive environmental whacko in the world to really get rid of them.

They multiply like roaches.

Yeah, at least Denny Hastert had the sense to be blackmailed in private.

Right now, the federal government is pretending to care about sexual assault by forcing people like Creepy Al out.

But until we have a list and force the rest out I can only assume its all pure BS.

this morning on the news, it came out that the Justice Department has had a handful of those sexual harassment cases too! :eek:

Good question. Why are taxpayers paying for someone in Congress personal error?
For the same reason that private companies pay for the egregious actions of their employees ....

Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

For the same reason that private companies pay for the egregious actions of their employees ....

Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

Dope, they are not in Congress. Pay attention

you have no idea how many $10K a night hookers taxpayers buy congresmen that never get mentioned ...

Are you following the conversation you're in?

You said: Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

I replied: Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

You said: Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

I replied: Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

If memory serves, O'Reilly at least lost his job.

That is all I'm asking, fire the Congressmen I realize that the legal system is rigged for the rich folk to rape anyone they please and avoid jail time.

I think I am getting old. I didn't see the s in the title and thought you said "I want head on a platter".

I was going to suggest you redirect your inquiry to a more appropriate venue.

That is all I'm asking, fire the Congressmen I realize that the legal system is rigged for the rich folk to rape anyone they please and avoid jail time.

He did, decades after he started his hobby.

He did, decades after he started his hobby.

Like Congressman Conyers, who sexually assaulted women for decades, I want them gone.

Is that too much to ask?

And in the future, we will not allow them to be around for decades so they can retire on a lavish retirement funded by people like you and I.

Its about time! We need all the support we can get.

Forum List

Back