I want heads on a platter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

Dope, they are not in Congress. Pay attention

Are you following the conversation you're in?

You said: Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

I replied: Not really. Ailes and O'Reilly among others were getting away with it for years until it became public.

If memory serves, O'Reilly at least lost his job.

That is all I'm asking, fire the Congressmen I realize that the legal system is rigged for the rich folk to rape anyone they please and avoid jail time.

He did, decades after he started his hobby.

Like Congressman Conyers, who sexually assaulted women for decades, I want them gone.

Is that too much to ask?

And in the future, we will not allow them to be around for decades so they can retire on a lavish retirement funded by people like you and I.

Yes, much like Conyers. I agree, we should know who the abusers are and they should be removed from Congress. My point is the secrecy isn't something that Congress itself owns in sexual assault allegations.

It goes back to the media. It's not hard for investigative reporters to uncover dirt on politicians and notify the citizens but usually they aren't interested when it involves democrats or when the media attends the same cocktail parties and engages in the same conduct. Why was there no outrage over Hillary using government resources in her "Bimbo Eruption Squad", that media types giggled at, to intimidate and threaten victims of her husband's sexual abuse?

Good question. Why are taxpayers paying for someone in Congress personal error?
For the same reason that private companies pay for the egregious actions of their employees ....

Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress
Actually, that's not true ... I can name dozens of people who were not "terminated" - their value to the company was greater than the cost of employing them (obviously, Weinstein was considered one of these). I can also name 5 (probably more, if I think about it) women who had "do nothing" jobs - they came to the office to pick up their checks every two weeks. That's all you saw of them.

you have no idea how many $10K a night hookers taxpayers buy congresmen that never get mentioned ...
Do you know of any???

I'll settle for just a single example .... tell me about a hooker the taxpayer paid for.

Don't make accusations you can't support.

this morning on the news, it came out that the Justice Department has had a handful of those sexual harassment cases too! :eek:
One really interesting harassment claim by the way was made against McCabe and Comey who repeatedly harassed a Middle East Terrorism Analyst who worked for General Flynn. Flynn backed her 100% and since that day Comey and McCabe had Flynn on their shit list.

But NAH, they aren't biased or Vindictive are they?

Did the FBI retaliate against Michael Flynn by launching a Russia probe?

Documents and memos obtained by Circa detail how Flynn and other top officials at other government agencies in 2014 and 2015 came to intervene in the EEOC case of Gritz, who rose over two decades to a supervisory special agent inside the FBI on the strength of her counterterrorism work.

For nearly a decade, Gritz worked with the intelligence community to help successfully track down global terrorists or rescue Western hostages, and was even occasionally called upon to personally brief then-Director Robert Mueller on sensitive cases like the disappearance of a retired agent Robert Levinson inside Iran, memos show.

But her career took a sudden downward turn after she went to work under McCabe and his leadership team in 2012, resulting in her first negative rating after years of outstanding performance reviews. She filed an EEOC complain inside the FBI against a handful of bureau executives in 2012, alleging her career was being derailed by sexual discrimination.

The FBI referred her for an Office of Professional Responsibility investigation for timecard irregularities. As hostilities rose between the two sides, emails and testimony showed senior FBI officials castigated Gritz for being too “emotional,” having a possible mental illness and sending inappropriate emails.

The very next day, the FBI initiated the OPR investigation of Gritz, according to evidence in the FBI’s official personnel files. FBI records support McCabe’s version of events, showing Gritz had contacted FBI EEO officials in mid-June before the OPR probe was initiated, then filed her formal complaint a few weeks later. The FBI ‘s official report of investigation on Gritz’s EEO complaint, which absolved the FBI of any discrimination, omitted any mention that McCabe had been aware of the EEO complaint before the bureau filed its OPR action against Gritz

Gritz’s initial complaint in 2012 named the FBI supervisor below McCabe. She chose to resign from the FBI in 2013, her case becoming the poster child for a National Public Radio story on the FBI’s allegedly hostile environment for women agents in 2015.

In 2014, Gritz amended her EEOC complaint to specifically name McCabe, alleging she suffered “a hostile environment, defamation of character through continued targeting by Andrew McCabe in official documents, and continuous patterns and instances of severe and excessive hostile behavior/attitude toward complainant. These actions have a negative impact on the complainant, professionally, financially, and personally.”

Flynn’s intervention in the case occurred around the time that McCabe’s name was added to the complaint. Flynn's first act was to write a letter of support in her case.

“SSA Gritz was well-known, liked and respected in the military counter-terrorism community for her energy, commitment and professional capacity, and over the years worked in several interagency groups on counter-terrorism targeting initiatives,” Flynn wrote May 9, 2014.

At the time, Flynn was an Army lieutenant general and the chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and he put his letter on official agency stationary to be submitted in Gritz’s case.

As soon as Gritz revealed to the FBI that Flynn and other top federal figures had written letters to support her case and likely would be called as witnesses, the bureau dispatched a lawyer to try to block the evidence from being included in the EEO case, documents show.

While the FBI argued Gritz’s had become underperforming, tardy to work, insurbordinate, possibly mentally ill or emotional and deserving of a poor performance review, Flynn argued just the opposite, saying he saw the agent excel while working with the DIA and other intelligence community agencies.

“Her work consistently made a positive difference,” Flynn wrote. “.Her tenacity and personal commitment consistently produced outstanding results in the most challenging environments.”

Flynn went further, offering an interview in 2015 with NPR in which he called Gritz one of the “bright lights and shining stars” in the intelligence community who “just kinda got it when it came to the kind of enemy that we were facing and the relationship that was necessary between law enforcement and the military.”

Flynn wasn’t alone among top officials who came to Gritz’s defense in her battle against the FBI.

“SSA Gritz was without question, the most energetic, most consistently engaged and prepared and single most effective member of this interagency group,” wrote Navy Rear Admiral B. L. Losey, who served both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama as the White House’s National Security Council Director for Combatting Terrorism.

Losey offered a most poignant endorsement of the female agent. “If I were taken hostage, I would hope that above all others SSA Robyn Gritz were assigned the task to track and recover me,” he wrote.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley also afforded Gritz support, asking federal authorities to investigate whether her case was emblematic of a hostile workplace for women inside the FBI.

In a brief interview this weekend, Gritz said she was mortified to think that her request to Flynn to help with her EEOC case in any way affected his relationship with the FBI or his current status as someone under investigation in the Russia case.

“Flynn was the first leader to defend me,” said Gritz. “He forwarded a letter to the FBI and I personally think that Comey did not receive it. McCabe knew Flynn and I were friends. I felt that from the beginning it was an issue.”

Last edited:
this morning on the news, it came out that the Justice Department has had a handful of those sexual harassment cases too! :eek:
One really interesting harassment claim by the way was made against McCabe and Comey who repeatedly harassed a Middle East Terrorism Analyst who worked for General Flynn. Flynn backed her 100% and since that day Comey and McCabe had Flynn on their shit list.

But NAH, they are biased or Vindictive are they?

Documents and memos obtained by Circa detail how Flynn and other top officials at other government agencies in 2014 and 2015 came to intervene in the EEOC case of Gritz, who rose over two decades to a supervisory special agent inside the FBI on the strength of her counterterrorism work.

For nearly a decade, Gritz worked with the intelligence community to help successfully track down global terrorists or rescue Western hostages, and was even occasionally called upon to personally brief then-Director Robert Mueller on sensitive cases like the disappearance of a retired agent Robert Levinson inside Iran, memos show.

But her career took a sudden downward turn after she went to work under McCabe and his leadership team in 2012, resulting in her first negative rating after years of outstanding performance reviews. She filed an EEOC complain inside the FBI against a handful of bureau executives in 2012, alleging her career was being derailed by sexual discrimination.

The FBI referred her for an Office of Professional Responsibility investigation for timecard irregularities. As hostilities rose between the two sides, emails and testimony showed senior FBI officials castigated Gritz for being too “emotional,” having a possible mental illness and sending inappropriate emails.

The very next day, the FBI initiated the OPR investigation of Gritz, according to evidence in the FBI’s official personnel files. FBI records support McCabe’s version of events, showing Gritz had contacted FBI EEO officials in mid-June before the OPR probe was initiated, then filed her formal complaint a few weeks later. The FBI ‘s official report of investigation on Gritz’s EEO complaint, which absolved the FBI of any discrimination, omitted any mention that McCabe had been aware of the EEO complaint before the bureau filed its OPR action against Gritz

Gritz’s initial complaint in 2012 named the FBI supervisor below McCabe. She chose to resign from the FBI in 2013, her case becoming the poster child for a National Public Radio story on the FBI’s allegedly hostile environment for women agents in 2015.

In 2014, Gritz amended her EEOC complaint to specifically name McCabe, alleging she suffered “a hostile environment, defamation of character through continued targeting by Andrew McCabe in official documents, and continuous patterns and instances of severe and excessive hostile behavior/attitude toward complainant. These actions have a negative impact on the complainant, professionally, financially, and personally.”

Flynn’s intervention in the case occurred around the time that McCabe’s name was added to the complaint. Flynn's first act was to write a letter of support in her case.

“SSA Gritz was well-known, liked and respected in the military counter-terrorism community for her energy, commitment and professional capacity, and over the years worked in several interagency groups on counter-terrorism targeting initiatives,” Flynn wrote May 9, 2014.

At the time, Flynn was an Army lieutenant general and the chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and he put his letter on official agency stationary to be submitted in Gritz’s case.

As soon as Gritz revealed to the FBI that Flynn and other top federal figures had written letters to support her case and likely would be called as witnesses, the bureau dispatched a lawyer to try to block the evidence from being included in the EEO case, documents show.

While the FBI argued Gritz’s had become underperforming, tardy to work, insurbordinate, possibly mentally ill or emotional and deserving of a poor performance review, Flynn argued just the opposite, saying he saw the agent excel while working with the DIA and other intelligence community agencies.

“Her work consistently made a positive difference,” Flynn wrote. “.Her tenacity and personal commitment consistently produced outstanding results in the most challenging environments.”

Flynn went further, offering an interview in 2015 with NPR in which he called Gritz one of the “bright lights and shining stars” in the intelligence community who “just kinda got it when it came to the kind of enemy that we were facing and the relationship that was necessary between law enforcement and the military.”

Flynn wasn’t alone among top officials who came to Gritz’s defense in her battle against the FBI.

“SSA Gritz was without question, the most energetic, most consistently engaged and prepared and single most effective member of this interagency group,” wrote Navy Rear Admiral B. L. Losey, who served both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama as the White House’s National Security Council Director for Combatting Terrorism.

Losey offered a most poignant endorsement of the female agent. “If I were taken hostage, I would hope that above all others SSA Robyn Gritz were assigned the task to track and recover me,” he wrote.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley also afforded Gritz support, asking federal authorities to investigate whether her case was emblematic of a hostile workplace for women inside the FBI.

In a brief interview this weekend, Gritz said she was mortified to think that her request to Flynn to help with her EEOC case in any way affected his relationship with the FBI or his current status as someone under investigation in the Russia case.

“Flynn was the first leader to defend me,” said Gritz. “He forwarded a letter to the FBI and I personally think that Comey did not receive it. McCabe knew Flynn and I were friends. I felt that from the beginning it was an issue.”

The arrogance of our political class is an ugly, ugly thing.

you have no idea how many $10K a night hookers taxpayers buy congresmen that never get mentioned ...

No doubt, term limits anyone?

We already have term limits. They are called "elections".

None of my reps is serving in Congress because they stole the office. I elected them and will keep them until I see fit to no longer vote for them.

But NAH, they are biased or Vindictive are they?

The arrogance of our political class is an ugly, ugly thing.

I thought "Every Victim Deserves To Be Heard"?

Apparently not if the girl was a victim of The Clintons, or Obamas, or one of their Loyalist Political Zealots.
Then you try to DESTROY THEM!

For the same reason that private companies pay for the egregious actions of their employees ....

Needs to stop. And in a private company those employees are usually terminated the same should hold true for Congress

No they’re not. If the guy makes the company enough money, they’ll buy his way out of a rape charge. I’ve never seen anyone fired over sexual harassment except the woman who complained.

No they’re not. If the guy makes the company enough money, they’ll buy his way out of a rape charge. I’ve never seen anyone fired over sexual harassment except the woman who complained.

You need to get out more

Blake Farenthold is another name you can add to the list. The Republican representative from Texas has already settled sexual harassment suits that cost the taxpayer over 84,000 dollars. And he's only been there since 2011.

Report: U.S. Rep. Blake Farenthold settled sexual harassment claim with taxpayer funds

WASHINGTON – U.S. Rep. Blake Farenthold settled a sexual harassment claim brought by a former staffer with $84,000 in taxpayer funds, according to a Politico report published Friday.

Farenthold, a Republican from Corpus Christi, has served in the U.S. House since 2011. The settlement stems from a 2014 case brought by Lauren Greene, a former Farenthold staffer. Both parties agreed to drop the case in 2015, but the terms of the settlement were not clear at the time.

After Politico published its report Friday, Farenthold said in a statement, "While I 100% support more transparency with respect to claims against members of Congress, I can neither confirm nor deny that settlement involved my office as the Congressional Accountability Act prohibits me from answering that question."

Farenthold's settlement is a small part of a much larger well of money used to settle workplace issues stemming from the U.S. House. On Capitol Hill, more than $17 million in taxpayer funds has been spent since 1997 to settle all kinds of workplace disputes — among them sexual harassment.

Maybe you shouldn't have complained!

Because they allowed it to happen on their property and did nothing to stop it.

Because they allowed it to happen on their property and did nothing to stop it.
By that logic, the taxpayer should pay because it happened on THEIR property.

Sorry --- you can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back