I want to live in a society where most police officers don't carry a gun

I would like to live in a society where few police carry guns

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Knowing now that many police departments are no better than the Gestapo, I'd love to know I'm better armed than they are if they try to stop me from exercising my rights.

As long as they continue to trample our rights & enforce tyranny for the progs & globalists, take their guns away.
The gang bangers are gonna kill each other anyway & most Dem run places it's catch & release with no consequences.

I'd tell you to move to the UK, but that's a myth. Most of the police there do have guns.
They don't. Certain officers are trained to use firearms but don't carry guns. When an incident happens, the gun unit is deployed. That means, those that are trained, come off normal duty to go the incident that requires armed officers. I hope that's filled that gap in your knowledge.

The police are already handicapped and frustrated by the politicized criminal justice system. Take away their guns and they will resign en masse.

The thread heading was clear. How would any law-enforcement agency work if they were unarmed?

So if an officer pulled someone over the the driver pulled out a gun and started shooting, the officer is supposed to run away and call a tactical team?

How's that supposed to work?
No, "I want to live in a society.....", read and grasp what is written. Try the third time.

It's a very simple question, do you feel you would like to live in a society where few police carry a gun. If any situation requires it, a police tactical unit can respond.
Ain't gonna happen but would be nice. :)

To arrive at such a society would require an expanded death penalty, many new prisons, and incarceration of millions more offenders for extended periods. As with other simple-to-solve societal problems we have no stomach for that. :(

Last edited:
For the retards -

I want to live in a society where most police officers don't carry a gun.

That means, you want a type of society where most of the police can carry out their duties without carrying a gun. I know gun nuts will struggle with this concept, but it's a poll 3 year olds could grasp.

No, "I want to live in a society.....", read and grasp what is written. Try the third time.

I still don't get it. Why would anyone want to live in a society where law-enforcement personnel don't have the tools to protect themselves and others against heavily-armed criminals?

Is this a parody thread or something? Even ancient civilizations have men armed with swords and spears to prevent crime.

I still don't get it. Why would anyone want to live in a society where law-enforcement personnel don't have the tools to protect themselves and others against heavily-armed criminals?

Is this a parody thread or something?
Of course you don't get it, you're thick as fuck, hence your retarded posts.

Let's try it another way, do you want the type of American society where most police need not carry a firearm.

The thread heading was clear. How would any law-enforcement agency work if they were unarmed?

So if an officer pulled someone over the the driver pulled out a gun and started shooting, the officer is supposed to run away and call a tactical team?

How's that supposed to work?
Correct, the thread heading is very clear, do you want the type of society where few police need guns. So what kind of society do think that is, what does that entail, what does it look like, which countries have that type of society etc...

Stop thinking binary.

Of course you don't get it, you're thick as fuck, hence your retarded posts.

Let's try it another way, do you want the type of American society where most police need not carry a firearm.

No. I like guns. I own guns. Guns are good. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm not afraid of police. I support the police. I'm not afraid of police armed with guns.

Should I be?

Forum List

Back