I warned y'all about Sessions, now the GOP will pay in the mids...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Jeff Sessions is now having the DOJ go through every Rep who endorsed Trump and indicting them for the most trivial violations, if that. Sessions is also indicting Hunter and Collins right BEFORE the midterms, not after as even Janet Reno tried to do, to keep politics out of indictments.

Jeff Sessions wants the GOP to lose the House.

Jeff Sessions wants Trump to be impeached.

Jeff Sessions is a completely useless, treasonous, kleptocratic SUB HUMAN who should have been never appointed.

Everyone who said I was "premature" to call for him to be fired.... yeah....

LaDexter had this one 100% right.

• Banned
That's what he is, a DEEP STATE traitor who sells out whenever his Zionist Masters tell him to - it has been the story of his entire political career.

People who think he stands for somethings - gun rights, anti-gay etc... y'all are completely wrong.

Sessions has done more to protect QUEER-O and the FTOTUS than anyone else...

Jeff Sessions is now having the DOJ go through every Rep who endorsed Trump and indicting them for the most trivial violations, if that. Sessions is also indicting Hunter and Collins right BEFORE the midterms, not after as even Janet Reno tried to do, to keep politics out of indictments.

Jeff Sessions wants the GOP to lose the House.

Jeff Sessions wants Trump to be impeached.

Jeff Sessions is a completely useless, treasonous, kleptocratic SUB HUMAN who should have been never appointed.

Everyone who said I was "premature" to call for him to be fired.... yeah....

LaDexter had this one 100% right.

And, you know all of these things how? Why would Sessions want the GOP to lose? He's a Republican you idiot. And, although he's got beef with Trump, I don't really think he wants him impeached.

Got any links to back up your bullshit? Besides, on the news today, it was announced that Sessions' job is safe until after the mid term elections.

Trump says Sessions' job is safe until at least November elections

Here's a shock...
Liberals will vote Democrat.
All others will vote Republican.

Almost every District is Gerrymandered Republican.
If more than 23% of Republicans and Independents vote, no Blue Wave.

Sessions is part of the whole "cabal" that the post 1998 GOP has right now. They are 100% for Israel, preventing the US from knowing Israel did 911, and ruining the US to enrich and empower the Zionist demographic.

Forum List

Back