I Was Assaulted At The UC Berkeley Anti-Milo Riot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Published on Feb 3, 2017
Support The Show: Freedomain Radio – Donate
MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3582/wom...
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneu...

The University of California at Berkeley was in flames on Wednesday after violent leftist rioters shut down the finale of Milo Yiannopoulos’s college lecture tour. Stefan Molyneux is joined by Katrina who attempted to attend the event only to be smashed in the head with a flagpole, pepper-sprayed and blinded with terror as her husband was assaulted to the point of hospitalization.

YOU MORONS ARE NUTS just know everybody think you are total mental cases those who are normal.
When real men see this real men get super pissed , these cowards who hit women like this your day is coming where you pussies go after the wrong one. I hope karma finds you idiots real soon the same goes for you little cowardly bitches doing this too.

Published on Feb 3, 2017

The University of California at Berkeley was in flames on Wednesday after violent leftist rioters shut down the finale of Milo Yiannopoulos’s college lecture tour. Stefan Molyneux is joined by Katrina who attempted to attend the event only to be smashed in the head with a flagpole, pepper-sprayed and blinded with terror as her husband was assaulted to the point of hospitalization.

YOU MORONS ARE NUTS just know everybody think you are total mental cases those who are normal.
When real men see this real men get super pissed , these cowards who hit women like this your day is coming where you pussies go after the wrong one. I hope karma finds you idiots real soon the same goes for you little cowardly bitches doing this too.

Count on it

The police and security in place did not do their jobs. There is no excuse for letting these outside agitators and rioters have their way in this crowd. They are opportunists and lawbreakers and if the police won't stop them, leftist protesters should figure out a way to deal with them on their own. This should not stand.

The far right claims the right to fake news and Alt Fact.

The important point is that the police did not do its jobs.

The calls for a federal investigation. Get to it, Sessions.

The police and security in place did not do their jobs. There is no excuse for letting these outside agitators and rioters have their way in this crowd. They are opportunists and lawbreakers and if the police won't stop them, leftist protesters should figure out a way to deal with them on their own. This should not stand.

I don't believe they were outside agitators. Robert Reich made that claim but never backed it up. He stated they weren't students of UC Berkeley. They wore masks, so the only way he could know is to know the identity of the rioters. Knowing their identities and not sharing it with LE makes him complicit in the crimes. He should be brought in for questioning immediately.

• Banned

Published on Feb 3, 2017

Trump Riot Victim Attacked At Berkeley Gives Infowars Exclusive
Kiara Robles wore a trump hat saying "make bitcoin great again" at the Berkeley protests and was brutally attacked by an SJW protestor who sprayed her in the face on camera.

I believe this is the girl who was hit with the METAL FLAG POLE

I don't believe they were outside agitators. Robert Reich made that claim but never backed it up. He stated they weren't students of UC Berkeley. They wore masks, so the only way he could know is to know the identity of the rioters. Knowing their identities and not sharing it with LE makes him complicit in the crimes. He should be brought in for questioning immediately.
The reason I believe it is because these folks seem to have a pretty distinguishable M.O. The protest started peacefully enough, then after a few hours, the black tights crowd showed up and all hell broke loose. You have an agenda of your own, to make the left look as bad as possible. Look at the leftist Women's March. Was it violent? No. The anarchists know not to show up in D.C. because the rioting crimes are a felony there. Maybe they need to be a felony everywhere to stop them. That sounded too radical. But for heaven's sake, they at least need to get arrested! They were RIGHT THERE within grabbing distance and the cops went inside the building, apparently, and threw tear gas from the balcony. How humiliating. Maybe it was mostly rent-a-cops, but some were in riot gear, so I have a feeling it wasn't just them.

The reason I believe it is because these folks seem to have a pretty distinguishable M.O. The protest started peacefully enough, then after a few hours, the black tights crowd showed up and all hell broke loose. You have an agenda of your own, to make the left look as bad as possible. Look at the leftist Women's March. Was it violent? No. The anarchists know not to show up in D.C. because the rioting crimes are a felony there. Maybe they need to be a felony everywhere to stop them. That sounded too radical. But for heaven's sake, they at least need to get arrested! They were RIGHT THERE within grabbing distance and the cops went inside the building, apparently, and threw tear gas from the balcony. How humiliating. Maybe it was mostly rent-a-cops, but some were in riot gear, so I have a feeling it wasn't just them.

That does not answer the question.

Reich made a difinitive statement that he knew the masked rioters were not students.

He has a legal obligation to tell LE the identities of the individuals since he obviously know who they are.

Published on Feb 3, 2017

should any "victims" ask for a full body massage with happy ending?

Reich made a difinitive statement that he knew the masked rioters were not students.

He has a legal obligation to tell LE the identities of the individuals since he obviously know who they are.
Who is Reich?

Who is Reich?

Robert Reich - Wikipedia

Here's the video in which he states quite clearly the rioters were not students of UC Berkeley.

Berkeley Professor Robert Reich Suggests Berkeley Riots Were a False Flag

Now, all reports state clearly that the rioters wore masks to hide their identities.

So:

1. He knows the identities of the rioters

Or

2. He's lies

Which?

If #1 he has a legal duty to come forward with the identities of the criminals.

If #2 he owes an apology to the right and the victims of the criminal act.

Last edited:

Published on Feb 3, 2017

Trump Riot Victim Attacked At Berkeley Gives Infowars Exclusive
Kiara Robles wore a trump hat saying "make bitcoin great again" at the Berkeley protests and was brutally attacked by an SJW protestor who sprayed her in the face on camera.

I believe this is the girl who was hit with the METAL FLAG POLE

MSM likes to leave out a lot.

Who is Reich?

ROBERT REICH ON HEALTH CARE: OLD PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE

Robert Reich, Clinton’s Secretary of Labor and avid Obama supporter, wants to deny health care to old folks. They’re too expensive. He also told an audience in 2007 that most people will not live longer than their parents. Again, too expensive. He wants to force medical technology corporations to stop developing new life-saving technology.

Robert Reich On Health Care: Old People Have to Die

upload_2017-2-4_10-26-7.png

At least one of the attackers was on the University staff.

FIRST ON TRR: A UC Berkeley Rioter Has Been Exposed, & He’s a University Staff Member!

Take the University funding.

Bull shit. The Leftist students actively participated in the trashing of their own school. Everyone knows they oppose free speech so cut the crap.

Forum List

Back