I Was Just Now Reading About the Latest Thing

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
that Obama and his administration had done...

the dumb-shit stuff from the Obama administration seems to be snowballing... to such an extent that even his past supporters are starting to wonder wtf's going on...

and the question occurred to me, "When was the last time we didn't have a complete dumb fuck for president...?"

and, much as I hate to say it, the last president who more-or-less had it all together was Slick Willie...

Last edited:

the dumb-shit stuff from the Obama administration seems to be snowballing... to such an extent that even his past supporters are starting to wonder wtf's going on...

and the question occurred to me, "When was the last time we didn't have a complete dumb fuck for president...?"

and, much as I hate to say it, the last president who more-or-less had it all together was Slick Willie...

Hoover would have been viewed as a good President if he were fortunate enough to be Pres. during willie's terms.

Hoover would have been viewed as a good President if he were fortunate enough to be Pres. during willie's terms.

nah... Hoover was an excellent engineer... but no way he woulda been able to dance between the raindrops the way that waskally wabbet Slick Willie was able to do...

For me it's pretty much a tie between Slick Willie and Reagan, both had their positives and negatives. Up to now I would have said the worse presidents were Wilson and FDR, Carter was a piece of work but at least his long term negs were fairly benign. I don't know if the country will ever recover form the clown we have now.

Last edited:

You used a bunch of words but didn't say much. Why didn't you simply post a thread that says you hate Obama?

I don't think Clinton really had it together, but was such an adept liar that he could make his supporters believe anything. I remember some mainstream reporters actually commenting on how well he could lie. That was after the whole "depends on what the definition of 'is' is crap." I also find it funny that neither he or Hillary could remember anything during the Whitewater investigation, but later wrote autobiographies. How did they ever remember enough to do that?

I believe Obama is by far the worst president because of the sharp left turn we are taking, but of all past presidents, I resent Wilson because he allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve and signed off on the bill written by the banks. They wanted control of the money and he and his congress at the time were willing accomplices. He even knew he sold his soul to the devil and regretted that enormously stupid decision. That one move changed the course of this country and he shouldn't have been allowed to do that because we were doomed the moment that bill was signed. He was also pres when income tax was made law. He promised it would NEVER rise above 7%, but the government is allowed to lie and they do it every chance they get.

To this day, the true 1% are the Federal Reserve banks and they have made slaves of us all. They keep us in debt from the start and it's designed so they will own us forever because it's impossible to ever pay the debt. We pay interest for them to print our money and we have to buy more money from them to pay. Endless cycle and they benefit as we drown in debt. When talking about who really runs the country despite who is in office, look no further than Goldman Sachs and the other evil banks that make up the Federal Reserve.

Last edited:
The very fact that right winging notwits and left winging notwits agree that OBAMA is leaning left tells me everything I need to know about how stupid these partisans really are.

Obama is dumb like a fox, kids.

Hypothetical question..
If these events had occurred during either Clinton or Obama's administration and based on their past executive actions where do you think the country would be?

1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is over $66 billion written off against taxes owed.
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $33 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!
The worst Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE! Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events

4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008.
How close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred..

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it."
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Again all this happened and at the same time the MSM was bashing the President DAILY!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

How can one ignore the FACT that $8 trillion in losses are being written off against tax payments?
How can one ignore that near 1 million jobs were lost DUE to those events?
How can one ignore THAT the results of these events have never been widely share because the biased MSM totally bashes Bush FACTS?
-------------------
When Bush started 131,785,000 people employed.
At the end of 2008 136,790,000 people employed or

5,000,000 more employed then when he took office.

When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.

ALL of the above GAINS in GDP and people employed IN SPITE of the 4 major world changing events AND the BASHING by the BIASED MSM!

NOW what would have been the executive orders by Clinton/Obama BASED ON their track record in response to the above events AND negative MSM?

I would guess we'd have martial law today. There would be 20% unemployment. GDP would be down 15% DJIA down to 3,000.
Banks like Cyprus would be nationalized. Oh and we'd be at war with Iran,Iraq, and a little known event major Israel cities be radioactive.
And because the Gorelick letter was still in force continual terrorists attacks on US cities including Austin,Tx courtesy of N. Korea!

Bush ignored the warning of our top terror experts.

That is a fact.

911 may have never happened if the Bush admin didnt ignore the signs

Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

remember when you all called him a disgruntled employee?

Early warnings about Al-Qaeda threat

Clarke's role as a counter-terrorism advisor in the months and years prior to 9/11 would lead to the central role he played in deconstructing what went wrong in the years that followed. Clarke and his communications with the Bush administration regarding bin Laden and associated terrorist plots targeting the United States were mentioned frequently in Condoleezza Rice's public interview by the 9/11 investigatory commission on April 8, 2004. Of particular significance was a memo[8] from January 25, 2001, that Clarke had authored and sent to Rice. Along with making an urgent request for a meeting of the National Security Council's Principals Committee to discuss the growing al-Qaeda threat in the greater Middle East, the memo also suggests strategies for combating al-Qaeda that might be adopted by the new Bush administration.[9]

In his memoir, "Against All Enemies", Clarke wrote that when he first briefed Rice on Al-Qaeda, in a January 2001 meeting, "her facial expression gave me the impression she had never heard the term before." He also stated that Rice made a decision that the position of National Coordinator for Counterterrorism should be downgraded. By demoting the office, the Administration sent a signal through the national security bureaucracy about the salience they assigned to terrorism. No longer would Clarke's memos go to the President; instead they had to pass though a chain of command of National Security Advisor Rice and her deputy Stephen Hadley, who bounced every one of them back.

Within a week of the inauguration, I wrote to Rice and Hadley asking 'urgently' for a Principals, or Cabinet-level, meeting to review the imminent Al-Qaeda threat. Rice told me that the Principals Committee, which had been the first venue for terrorism policy discussions in the Clinton administration, would not address the issue until it had been 'framed' by the Deputies.[10]

John P. O'Neill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952 – September 11, 2001) was an American counter-terrorism expert, who worked as a special agent and eventually a Special Agent in Charge in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot.

He subsequently learned of al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill was pushed out of the Bureau in 2001. He became the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who Knew," and cast as the main protagonist in the television miniseries The Path to 9/11.

The Bush admin didnt want to know about AQ.

I will always wonder if they allowed it to happen or were jsut the dumbest shits in the world

Forum List

Back