I was sceptical in the primaries, but Trump was always the strongest candidate

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
strongest strength of character to keep campaign promises

it's almost like he made a list and then punched off his list one at a time

no - that's exactly what he did - it's unprecedented - I've never seen anything like this

at this point, I cannot think of a single thing I am unhappy with Trump about

odds are that changes, but the more the fringe left screams, the better and better I like Trump

his promise that was most important to me? SCOTUS pick

done - win is validated

everything else is just gravy

I really didn't like the idea of him as POTUS right up until the weeks before the election. Still better than hitlery, but so would Bernie.

Now I'm pleased he won. He's doing great things and driving the bed wetters further into moonbat psychosis.

Amazing how the world's richest professional clown may become the world's most successful Chief Executive.

Rand Paul would have kicked the living shit out of Hillary. But he didn't follow his old man's campaign model.

Rand Paul would have kicked the living shit out of Hillary. But he didn't follow his old man's campaign model.
That campaign model certainly worked great for Rand Paul's old man........who got elected president zero times.

That campaign model certainly worked great for Rand Paul's old man........who got elected president zero times.
It worked well enough that the neocons changed the rules at the RNC, and stole his delegates from him.

strongest strength of character to keep campaign promises

it's almost like he made a list and then punched off his list one at a time

no - that's exactly what he did - it's unprecedented - I've never seen anything like this

at this point, I cannot think of a single thing I am unhappy with Trump about

odds are that changes, but the more the fringe left screams, the better and better I like Trump

his promise that was most important to me? SCOTUS pick

done - win is validated

everything else is just gravy

The big issue will come with NAFTA and trade with China. Canada, Mexico and China have been exploiting America for a long time, very difficult to turn back the clock on this, especially with so many fighting Trump every step.

I have faith he will have the strength of character to get it done. He has one big ally...the American People!

OP- The strongest one in the batshytte crazy, shortbus, run by Rush and Faux etc, GOP. Luckily, the dupes are easily led. All you have to do is repeat the BS- "Corrupt Hillary, GW hoax, ACA disaster (it's the GOP scam system, jackass dupes), the poor pay no taxes and blacks are lazy, etc"- and then forget about them...

BUT- The country's problem is the nonrich and infrastructure are going to hell under greedy idiot megarich GOP tax rates and lack of investment....

Forum List

Back