I was wrong about Covid 19, and you probably was too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_0b6ed880c373422a34b00efbd452a43b_2a341ca2_640.jpg

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*
  • Total cases: 15,219
  • Total deaths: 201
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)
* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

The new data show that up to one-fifth of infected people ages 20-44 have been hospitalized, including 2%-4% who required treatment in an intensive care unit.

New analysis of coronavirus risk: Young adults are not invincible - STAT

The current data just doesn't show what your brave family members say they are seeing....Keep in mind that we are still in the flu season...I wonder how many entering hospitals have the seasonal flu...and not necessarily coronavirus....

It’s right here Assfaceias. You changed it too late. LOL.
Whats right here? You asked me where Tokoyo was and I told you to look it up. I see you altered my quote but thats ok because you just claimed I was an idiot for doing what you did then? :rolleyes:

Let the Mods decide who altered what. If I didn't you agree to never post in this Forum again. Agreed?
So youre admitting youre an idiot because you didnt know that Tokoyo was a misspelling of Tokyo? :rolleyes:

I knew. I just thought it was funny and instead of admitting it you corrected it and denied it. Loser.

You're a racist. To me you're not any different than those who chanted "Jews will not replace us". You will get my wrath here nonstop. You don't like it? I don't care. Racist asshole.
Well you gotta make up your mind. Either youre an idiot like you confessed to or I led you around by the nose. Take your pick. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah. I'm this or that. Is that all you have to say? Why dont you say something that has meaning to me?

You're a racist not "this or that" .

What part didn’t you understand? Why are you hitting on me with that purple emoji? I am not gay. Weird.
The part where you made an incoherent sentence. Dont get defensive on me. I dont care if youre gay. No skin off my nose. No one said youre gay but it seems like youre protesting too much and without provocation. :rolleyes:

I seems like you're a racist and an antisemite. That to me is provocation. You being black doesn't excuse your ignorance.
I cant help that you think I am a racist or antisemite. Thats something you have to deal with. :rolleyes:.

You admitted it. Many times. Deny it now. I dare you. Come on, prancing Nancy boy.
Telling you that you are free to believe what you wish doesnt equal admitting anything. Sorry son. You must be confused. :rolleyes:

You admitted you hate white people. Dumbass. You also said anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. Double dumbass.

Whats right here? You asked me where Tokoyo was and I told you to look it up. I see you altered my quote but thats ok because you just claimed I was an idiot for doing what you did then? :rolleyes:

Let the Mods decide who altered what. If I didn't you agree to never post in this Forum again. Agreed?
So youre admitting youre an idiot because you didnt know that Tokoyo was a misspelling of Tokyo? :rolleyes:

I knew. I just thought it was funny and instead of admitting it you corrected it and denied it. Loser.

You're a racist. To me you're not any different than those who chanted "Jews will not replace us". You will get my wrath here nonstop. You don't like it? I don't care. Racist asshole.
Well you gotta make up your mind. Either youre an idiot like you confessed to or I led you around by the nose. Take your pick. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah. I'm this or that. Is that all you have to say? Why dont you say something that has meaning to me?

Lets pretend for a moment that you are right.

Now what? :rolleyes:

Funny thing, most of the board hopes for the same thing for you.
Well you know what they say. You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster. :rolleyes:

Tell us, is Covid 19 a white man's plot to thin you folks out?
Considering how stupid white racists are I wouldnt put it past them. I mean the logic is incredible. Release a virus in China to kill all people of African descent. Makes sense right? :laugh:
Mods considered my smartass response "trolling" went a bit far.

Please just stay covered in your corner so the mean old virus doesnt get you. Especially in November
Not my fault youre a troll. I will stay covered up as long as it takes. I dont need someone like you with low intellect to tell me that.

You telling someone else the lack intellect is rich.

Now you get my wrath.

Now I break you and make you do stupid shit like I've done with many on this board. Tell me again how you support reparations. Why don't you man up and stop being a bitch?

The part where you made an incoherent sentence. Dont get defensive on me. I dont care if youre gay. No skin off my nose. No one said youre gay but it seems like youre protesting too much and without provocation. :rolleyes:

I seems like you're a racist and an antisemite. That to me is provocation. You being black doesn't excuse your ignorance.
I cant help that you think I am a racist or antisemite. Thats something you have to deal with. :rolleyes:.

You admitted it. Many times. Deny it now. I dare you. Come on, prancing Nancy boy.
Telling you that you are free to believe what you wish doesnt equal admitting anything. Sorry son. You must be confused. :rolleyes:

You admitted you hate white people. Dumbass. You also said anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. Double dumbass.
I dont hate white people. I have white people in my family. Guilty as charged on Drumpf supporters. All of them are idiots.

No one was ready for this kind of crisis that will end up touching us all to some degree.
Thats only because the incompetent fuckup in the WH claimed it was not a big deal and a hoax.

Nope. Wouldn't have mattered who was in the White House, and wouldn't have mattered what they said. Once the dominoes started to fall around the world, our fate was sealed.
The world in 2020 is so mobile, nothing could have stopped this. It would have helped some if we would have tightened up our borders and restricted certain countries from coming here, but this would have only slightly delayed the inevitable.

Nope. Government action matters. Trump failed. Japan has only 1,086 cases. The United States has 32,000+. New York State alone has 17,530 and New York State is five times smaller than Japan in population. This is Trump's mess, the buck stops with him. The only question is how bad things will get. Hopefully New York state reaches a peak soon and then starts to level off.

As I finish writing this, the United States is now at 38,000+ cases and New York State is at 22,000+ cases. Japan still only has 1,086 cases. If New York State were a country, it would have the 6th largest total in the world now.
New York State has that many sickly people who are vulnerable to this virus ?? What gives in New York State and/or Cali for that matter ??

Everyone is vulnerable to this virus, fool.

Now you get my wrath.

Now I break you and make you do stupid shit like I've done with many on this board. Tell me again how you support reparations. Why don't you man up and stop being a bitch?

"Now you get my wrath." :laughing0301:

Okay?

No one was ready for this kind of crisis that will end up touching us all to some degree.
Thats only because the incompetent fuckup in the WH claimed it was not a big deal and a hoax.

Bullshit, libtardos called him a racist when he stopped travel. Maybe if the libtardos wasn't trying to impeach Trump all the time more attention could have been paid to China's outright lies about the virus.

Keep up the feigned outrage, it's crushing the Democrat party.

The only people I see feigning outrage, are Trump supporters. They're angry with Democrats, the media, and China for making their Feckless Leader look bad.

Now you get my wrath.

Okay?

I'll break you little man. It would be easier face to face but I'll settle for this message board.

Bullshit, libtardos called him a racist when he stopped travel. Maybe if the libtardos wasn't trying to impeach Trump all the time more attention could have been paid to China's outright lies about the virus.

The only people I see feigning outrage, are Trump supporters. They're angry with Democrats, the media, and China for making their Feckless Leader look bad.
Trump only looks bad to brain dead morons.

Anecdotal stories are not science.
It does make sense that young people that smoke and vape weed (or tobacco), are obese, or have other underlying issues are more vulnerable to severe symptoms.
The fear machine is on full tilt!
A 32 year old, who 48 hours earlier was at work, feeling a little funny. Last night he was on life support and fighting for his life.
I take raw data seriously. A 32 year old getting the flu bad certainly is a rarity. Needing life support 2 days later is a freak case. Meaningless without knowing the patient's medical history.

The FACTS that concern me are:
  1. 80,000 people DIED of influenza-like illnesses last season, JUST IN THE USA. That is about double the average. There was no panic, no alarm, no government lockdowns, no school closings, no bailouts, nothing.
  2. So far there are only about 13,000 Covid deaths WORLDWIDE, and we are calling it a pandemic with every State in a state of "emergency." So far, 6.8 people have died per state.
  3. There has only been ONE death attributed to Covid in my state. Last week, the governor closed all the liquor stores.
  4. No one I've talked to has known a single person whose died, been sick with the Covid flu or has SEEN anything that would suggest to him this year is any worse than any other flu season.
  5. I've crunched the numbers. If you take the number of people divided by the number of confirmed Covid cases, that means you are STILL 3.6X MORE LIKELY to get hit by lightning than to contract Covid. And that is only to get it. Only about 0.5% (best guess) actually die from it.
I'M CALLING BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

I dont hate white people. I have white people in my family. Guilty as charged on Drumpf supporters. All of them are idiots.

So do you want those in your family to pay you reparations. And yes you do hate all white people. In your family or not.

I watched that on Tim's channel a few minutes ago. That vid absolutely destroys the libtardos.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*
  • Total cases: 15,219
  • Total deaths: 201
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)
* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

The new data show that up to one-fifth of infected people ages 20-44 have been hospitalized, including 2%-4% who required treatment in an intensive care unit.

New analysis of coronavirus risk: Young adults are not invincible - STAT

The current data just doesn't show what your brave family members say they are seeing....Keep in mind that we are still in the flu season...I wonder how many entering hospitals have the seasonal flu...and not necessarily coronavirus....

Your data are not even anywhere near accurate.

Total cases is, at the moment, 32,356 -- 31,764 of which are currently active (unresolved), of which 795 are in serious/critical condition. Of those cases that have resolved, 414 (70%) are dead.

Now you get my wrath.

Okay?

I'll break you little man. It would be easier face to face but I'll settle for this message board.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back