I was wrong about George Floyd

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

george floyd.jpg

You could say that about many people, some who have done far worse while they present themselves as the "good guys".

Each of them piss on the graves of men who died in Europe in the fight against state abusers. Certainly in Canada many of them view their own importance superior to those who lost their lives.

Do you seriously think the men who fought and died in these wars did so for the likes of George Floyd? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll comment on anything I find interesting and disregard the rest.

Until you watch that 8 minutes, you will not have the perspective you need to discuss this.
No reading will suffice.
In this 8 minutes you will not see the knee on the neck.

Until you watch that 8 minutes, you will not have the perspective you need to discuss this.
No reading will suffice.
In this 8 minutes you will not see the knee on the neck.
The one thing I am not going to get from a newsmax video is perspective.

Do you seriously think the men who fought and died in these wars did so for the likes of George Floyd? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For all men regardless of allegations or crime, yes. The job of the police is to arrest and allow a court to decide his fate.

Furthermore, some surviving members of WWII suffered greatly at the hands of the Japanese when POWs. The Geneva Convention was born. The U.S Constitution is much older and the blood spilled for it wasn't cheap.

For all men regardless of allegations or crime, yes. The job of the police is to arrest and allow a court to decide his fate.

Furthermore, some surviving members of WWII suffered greatly at the hands of the Japanese when POWs. The Geneva Convention was born. The U.S Constitution is much older and the blood spilled for it wasn't cheap.

That’s a great Social Justice Warriors perspective, but I think the soldiers involved would disagree. They fought for the good and could have given a rats butt about the scum.

The official cause of death was determined to be homicide, due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression,". Even if he had toxic levels of drugs in his system the fact remains that he died being tortured in police custody.
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why do you base all of your political positions on obvious lies, bitch?

And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why do you base all of your political positions on obvious lies, bitch?
You're the one lying. I quoted the actual cause of death as determined by the pathologist. You don't have to accept it but quit saying anyone officially determined Floyd died of an overdose.

Not only are the goddamn Negros getting away with committing crimes but police have been leaving the Democrat control police forces by the thousands.

A friend of mine that works for a Florida Sheriff department told me that every day they get a dozen or more applicantions from experienced police officers from Democrt controlled departments mostly from upnorth. Prior to Floyd being an asshole they would get a couple a month.

That’s a great Social Justice Warriors perspective, but I think the soldiers involved would disagree. They fought for the good and could have given a rats butt about the scum.

That is what the Japanese leaders said to the soldiers when referring to Canadian and American soldiers.

The worst scum are those who abuse power or misrepresent others.

You're the one lying. I quoted the actual cause of death as determined by the pathologist. You don't have to accept it but quit saying anyone officially determined Floyd died of an overdose.
He died from an overdose, you stupid ignorant scuzball. Just weeks before that he barely escaped with his life from another overdose, you're stupid jackass racist party of slavery supporter. You're an idiot and a liar.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself?

THINK!

Last edited:
Here is the single question that needs to be asked "if the police weren't called that day would he have died that day"?
Actually, just to toss another curveball into the equation, it is still murder if you deliberately intentionally kill a person who was about to die anyway.

I didn't watch the body cam but read the article here.

I didn't know all this years ago but defended the cops because of such information as: the hold they had on Floyd was legal (I confess I did not thoroughly investigate that claim because of other facts, such as)

Floyd had Fentanyl in his system and other illegal substances

I could go on and on but this site has restored my faith in our legal system. The jury saw evidence most of us did not see. At first I thought they were just... I dunno..making some kind of pc statement or something..
Listen dude, I saw them twice in concert and they were phenomenal. Oh shit! You said GEORGE Floyd!

Forum List

Back