I will never ever give a white person this much power over my emotions

^^^ I have mixed feelings about situations like this one. I get why the guy went off, but at the end of the day, if the white guy actually wanted what was given to him, why should it be given to him at all? I've heard it said that tantrums of any form should not be rewarded in any way. Well the white guy was obviously throwing a tantrum, so why should he get anything in return? Sometimes the best thing to do in a situation like this one is nothing. If anything, just kick back with your favorite snack and enjoy the show that is being put on in front of you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sinking to the level of whoever your nemesis is won't be a good thing anyways because one you are there with them, they will only beat you with whatever experience it is that they already have.

^^^ I have mixed feelings about situations like this one. I get why the guy went off, but at the end of the day, if the white guy actually wanted what was given to him, why should it be given to him at all? I've heard it said that tantrums of any form should not be rewarded in any way. Well the white guy was obviously throwing a tantrum, so why should he get anything in return? Sometimes the best thing to do in a situation like this one is nothing. If anything, just kick back with your favorite snack and enjoy the show that is being put on in front of you. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sinking to the level of whoever your nemesis is won't be a good thing anyways because one you are there with them, they will only beat you with whatever experience it is that they already have.

The white guy was obviously on meds on retarded so why feed into it?

I been around blacks constantly calling each other, n!gger this and n!gger that, all day long.

But let a non-black person utter the word n!gger and they go totally berserk like they have lost their mind. ..... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Holly

The white guy was obviously on meds on retarded so why feed into it?
Exactly. Feeding a fire will only keep it alive and blazing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I been around blacks constantly calling each other n!gger this and n!gger that all day long.

But let a non-black person utter the word n!gger and they go totally berserk like they have lost their mind. ..... :cuckoo:

Yes it's retarded which is why I have no interest in these type of stories

Forum List

Back