‘I will never join the army’: ultra-Orthodox Jews vow to defy Israeli court orders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

The two ultra-Orthodox parties in Netanyahu’s religious-nationalist coalition, United Torah Judaism and Shas, have denounced the court’s ruling on removing government subsidies as a “mark of Cain”. Aryeh Deri, the head of Shas, called it “unprecedented bullying of Torah students in the Jewish state”.

I will go out on a limb here. People who dont want to kill babies are not bad people. If your cause requres that it is not a just cause.

The two ultra-Orthodox parties in Netanyahu’s religious-nationalist coalition, United Torah Judaism and Shas, have denounced the court’s ruling on removing government subsidies as a “mark of Cain”. Aryeh Deri, the head of Shas, called it “unprecedented bullying of Torah students in the Jewish state”.

I will go out on a limb here. People who dont want to kill babies are not bad people. If your cause requres that it is not a just cause.
Okay .. so they are pulling a "burn the draft card" approach for military service with Vietnam ..

The Hamas terrorists that you support, targeted babies, and you're ok with it.

I was under the impression that certain sects of Judaism were exempt from Israeli Military Service.

I was under the impression that certain sects of Judaism were exempt from Israeli Military Service.
i don't know an ultrra orthodox from a hassidic, but yea, i thought some at least were exempt.

Religion Is an Excuse for Cowardice and Treason

Trade them to Hamas for the hostages. This shows how deism really about self-glorification and self-obsession.

What it boils down to is they are doing a draft dodge .. just like many of the selected for service during Vietnam in the United States.
Peddling Bigamy While Pedaling His Big Bike

Can't they convert to LDS and do a Romney Recon to defend their country by selling The Book of Mormon in Paris?

Forum List

Back