I will never let you down Trump pledges at national prayer breakfeast

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"I will never let you down," Trump pledges at National Prayer Breakfast - CBS News

President Trump, speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. Thursday, assured his audience that his administration will protect religious liberties.

Pigs can't stand to see him make a pledge they are use to nothing but bs lies. They like being told during a President's run all these great and grand things he's gonna do then he gets in and your prics like Obama does NOTHING. that's how you DEMOCRATIC PRICKS work.

I couldn't be this man, and after all the ignorance and rudeness of so many pig savages who showed their true colors via Trump. You Democ...ts have destroyed who and what you were nobody likes you, nobody trust you, and you pigs have a long way to go.
Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize .

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!

You have to be pretty stupid to believe anything that comes out of St Trumpy’s mouth.

Well according to you there are a lot stupid people in America.

Of course the real stupid people bought in to Barry's hope and change bs. Now those were real stupid people.

"I will never let you down," Trump pledges at National Prayer Breakfast - CBS News

President Trump, speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. Thursday, assured his audience that his administration will protect religious liberties.

Pigs can't stand to see him make a pledge they are use to nothing but bs lies. They like being told during a President's run all these great and grand things he's gonna do then he gets in and your prics like Obama does NOTHING. that's how you DEMOCRATIC PRICKS work.

I couldn't be this man, and after all the ignorance and rudeness of so many pig savages who showed their true colors via Trump. You Democ...ts have destroyed who and what you were nobody likes you, nobody trust you, and you pigs have a long way to go.
Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize .

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
He was bolder in that SOTU than any president ever has been.

You have to be pretty stupid to believe anything that comes out of St Trumpy’s mouth.

45361458_699367520428427_919993509610520576_n.jpg

Yeah apparently she's got all their backs lol . they are way better than Trump now aren't they ehehehhee.

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
Well hopefully he will do a better job of keeping a pledge he made to his rabid base than he did to his 3 wives....hopefully...

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
And 8500 Trump lies later? His pledge was worth pig slop.

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
Unbeknownst to the audience, a whore was blowing Trump under the podium as he pretended to be religious to keep evangelicals in his pocket

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
He was bolder in that SOTU than any president ever has been.
Yea, I agree. It's pretty bold to have told 8500 plus lies in a little over two years in office.

He’s never gonna give you up
He’s never gonna let you down
He’s never gonna run around and desert you
He’s never gonna make you cry
He’s never gonna say goodbye
He’s never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
Did you ever think about taking a course in grammar and punctuation? You might not sound so unhinged. As far as religious freedom goes, that is right wing hysterical bullshit. A made up battle cry which really means taking away others freedom in the name of your religion

Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize .Reply

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!

"Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize ."

push back for everything I want.....

i want pot legalized and for the government to stop destroying peoples lives simply because they smoke pot.

Are you intending to kill MORE pot smokers?

i want gays rights and acceptance....

Are you planning on criminalizing gays?

I want laws based on logic and reason and NOT the bible!

Are you planning on making the bible the law of the land?

This "push back" on EVERYTHING I WANT....could you be more specific?

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
Unbeknownst to the audience, a whore was blowing Trump under the podium as he pretended to be religious to keep evangelicals in his pocket
CoWM1p0XEAAGB38.jpg

police-academy.jpg

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
Did you ever think about taking a course in grammar and punctuation? You might not sound so unhinged. As far as religious freedom goes, that is right wing hysterical bullshit. A made up battle cry which really means taking away others freedom in the name of your religion
Can we please add spelling to that?

The Puritans have not disappeared. They are still pointing their fingers and judging others, trying to run the world according to their own sights.

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
/----/ 49%

Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Forum List

Back