I will never let you down Trump pledges at national prayer breakfeast

"I will never let you down," Trump pledges at National Prayer Breakfast - CBS News

President Trump, speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. Thursday, assured his audience that his administration will protect religious liberties.

Pigs can't stand to see him make a pledge they are use to nothing but bs lies. They like being told during a President's run all these great and grand things he's gonna do then he gets in and your prics like Obama does NOTHING. that's how you DEMOCRATIC PRICKS work.

I couldn't be this man, and after all the ignorance and rudeness of so many pig savages who showed their true colors via Trump. You Democ...ts have destroyed who and what you were nobody likes you, nobody trust you, and you pigs have a long way to go.
Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize .Reply

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!

"Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize ."

push back for everything I want.....

i want pot legalized and for the government to stop destroying peoples lives simply because they smoke pot.

Are you intending to kill MORE pot smokers?

i want gays rights and acceptance....

Are you planning on criminalizing gays?

I want laws based on logic and reason and NOT the bible!

Are you planning on making the bible the law of the land?

This "push back" on EVERYTHING I WANT....could you be more specific?

I find it disturbing that you care about weed more than anything else.

"I will never let you down," Trump pledges at National Prayer Breakfast - CBS News

President Trump, speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. Thursday, assured his audience that his administration will protect religious liberties.

Pigs can't stand to see him make a pledge they are use to nothing but bs lies. They like being told during a President's run all these great and grand things he's gonna do then he gets in and your prics like Obama does NOTHING. that's how you DEMOCRATIC PRICKS work.

I couldn't be this man, and after all the ignorance and rudeness of so many pig savages who showed their true colors via Trump. You Democ...ts have destroyed who and what you were nobody likes you, nobody trust you, and you pigs have a long way to go.
Push back to hate everything you want is coming bitches............. deal with it there are more of us than you realize .

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS!!
/----/ 49%

Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

37% -- Gallup
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

Or how about we just take an average of all of the major polling firms so we don't have any outliers....

RCP Average is 39%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Looks like Rasmussen is what they call, an outlier....as they are always the outlier when it comes to polling for Trump...

Well according to you there are a lot stupid people in America.

Of course the real stupid people bought in to Barry's hope and change bs. Now those were real stupid people.
What happened to the Bush economy in 2008 -- 2009? Was it bad or good....

What happened to the Obama Economy in 2016 - 2017? Was it bad or good...

its really that simple...

Well according to you there are a lot stupid people in America.

Of course the real stupid people bought in to Barry's hope and change bs. Now those were real stupid people.
Do you really want to talk about stupid?? :2up:

Lets talk about this:

Progressive Secular Humanist -

"Since the founding of our nation, many of our greatest strides, from gaining our independence to abolition of civil rights, to extending the vote for women, have been led by people of faith and started in prayer. When we open our hearts to faith we fill our hearts with love."

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

He’s never gonna give you up
He’s never gonna let you down
He’s never gonna run around and desert you
He’s never gonna make you cry
He’s never gonna say goodbye
He’s never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We thank the Lord God Almighty that Donald Trump overcame all odds and beat Satan's mistress in the 2016 Election.

Forum List

Back