"I wish her well!"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And this from a president who claims and campaigns that he is "law and order?" He supports a serial abuser and "wishes her well?"

Law and order president? He supports Maxwell, pardons the criminal Roger Stone, ends the prosecution of the criminal Michael Flynn, supports Chinese concentration camps and thinks it's great to be a celebrity and "grab 'em by the pu..y."

And, what's really astounding, thinks he has a snowball's chance in hell of being re-elected! Good luck with that.

I missed it..... what has she been convicted of?

Fill in the blank here __________________

BTW, let's give Trump a little credit.... at least he's not sucking MS-13 cock....

And this from a president who claims and campaigns that he is "law and order?" He supports a serial abuser and "wishes her well?

Well, we would all be disappointed if she were to be offed before pinning Clinton et al to Epstein's seraglio.

And this from a president who claims and campaigns that he is "law and order?" He supports a serial abuser and "wishes her well?"

Law and order president? He supports Maxwell, pardons the criminal Roger Stone, ends the prosecution of the criminal Michael Flynn, supports Chinese concentration camps and thinks it's great to be a celebrity and "grab 'em by the pu..y."

And, what's really astounding, thinks he has a snowball's chance in hell of being re-elected! Good luck with that.
Fake news.

Don't forget, pardoning Puerto Rican terrorists and tax-evading terror-supporting money-launderers, like Marc Rich!!!

Yeah,
I wish you well too.....in the most sarcastic tone imaginable

Better stock up on kleenex for all that sobbing you'll be doing for the next 5 years

Dumb Don...“I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

Numerous meetings!!! That’s interesting. Why didn’t the worthless WH press corp ask about those meetings?

Michael Flynn and Roger Stone are not criminals. As for the woman, he was being gracious. Scum like you woildnt understand. Neither would you understand a kangaroo court

Dumb Don...“I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is.”

Numerous meetings!!! That’s interesting. Why didn’t the worthless WH press corp ask about those meetings?
Interesting that you would read "numerous meetings" when that was never said.

Michael Flynn and Roger Stone are not criminals. As for the woman, he was being gracious. Scum like you woildnt understand. Neither would you understand a kangaroo court
Did you make up a new definition for criminals? The one used for hundreds of years or longer actually defines both of them as criminals having been found guilty in courts of law.

Did you make up a new definition for criminals? The one used for hundreds of years or longer actually defines both of them as criminals having been found guilty in courts of law.

Factually false.

Why would anyone wish a pedophile well?

As the leader ofour nation and the criminal justice system that he heads, he was simply being gracious.
That’s absurd.

Factually false
Reasonable people rightly condemned the kenyan Muslim for weighing in on people awaiting trial and influencing public opinion
President Trump rightfully avoided that.
You forgot to add, if O did the same thing you would scream bloody murder.

Why would anyone wish a pedophile well?

As the leader ofour nation and the criminal justice system that he heads, he was simply being gracious.
That’s absurd.

Factually false
Reasonable people rightly condemned the kenyan Muslim for weighing in on people awaiting trial and influencing public opinion
President Trump rightfully avoided that.
You forgot to add, if O did the same thing you would scream bloody murder.

Factually False.

Factually false.
What's false?

Forum List

Back