Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Spending Time with Family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I have enough time currently until I start another job. I wish I had more motivation.

I find that making a list really helps me. Because of my tendency towards OCD, I find it necessary to try to complete every task on the list. :D

The most I get done is laundry and the gym. I don't have ocd I wish I did.

Spending too much time on the computer kills me though. Lol! It makes me lazy and unmotivated. In fact, I should have already logged off and started doing things, but I've been all caught up with what is going on here and chatting. I have to go do something productive! TTYL! Have a good productive day today, drifter! :D

I have enough time currently until I start another job. I wish I had more motivation.

I find that making a list really helps me. Because of my tendency towards OCD, I find it necessary to try to complete every task on the list. :D

The most I get done is laundry and the gym. I don't have ocd I wish I did.

Spending too much time on the computer kills me though. Lol! It makes me lazy and unmotivated. In fact, I should have already logged off and started doing things, but I've been all caught up with what is going on here and chatting. I have to go do something productive! TTYL! Have a good productive day today, drifter! :D

I agree and thanks.

If you had more hours in a day, what would you do with them?

1. Sleep is one, I can never get enough sleep. Bonzi
2. the other is use my time to contact various offices, and do online fundraising,
to create a job doing all this legal, legislative and political remediation work
instead of trying to do it for free while the job I do work can't cover all the bills and costs over 20 years of this.

So that's what I'm working on when I'm not sleeping or working my job.
And I'd much rather develop a way to market this where it pays its own costs
by redirecting funds and taxes already being wasted on problems instead of paying for solutions.

www.10million.net
www.earnedamnesty.org
www.rightsfortheworkers.org

I voted other because what I would be doing wouldn't fall into the just one category.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keeping alive the memories of my favorite people who are no longer here is what I would be doing with my extra time.

People lounging about, laying around in bed until 10 AM, I don't know how they do it! I could not stand to lie there in bed so long. I HAVE to get up and start my day because my mind starts thinking about all the things I want to or need to do that day. Also, I look forward to having my coffee in the morning. :D
After working for someone else for so many years of my life and having to be somewhere when they told me to, now being in business for myself I thoroughly enjoy being able to lay in bed until 10 on some days if I feel like it. I don't do it often but knowing I have that freedom is everything

People lounging about, laying around in bed until 10 AM, I don't know how they do it! I could not stand to lie there in bed so long. I HAVE to get up and start my day because my mind starts thinking about all the things I want to or need to do that day. Also, I look forward to having my coffee in the morning. :D
After working for someone else for so many years of my life and having to be somewhere when they told me to, now being in business for myself I thoroughly enjoy being able to lay in bed until 10 on some days if I feel like it. I don't do it often but knowing I have that freedom is everything

I just can't do that. I can't lie there once I wake up. It is almost impossible for me to do that. I wish I could sometimes though.

Forum List

Back