I Wish We Had A President Who Could Lead Like Abdullah

254EF00000000578-2938199-Horror_The_video_which_is_ISIS_most_sickening_yet_begins_by_show-a-6_1423022654874.jpg

jordan%20king.jpg

0.jpg
You missed one but I found it for you.
fox_ff_fisher_140709a-800x430.jpg
She is not forgotten except by those who claim to be Americans.....................Rest in PEACE..........

Revenge will not bring her back.....................but will send many ISIS to their graves...................deservedly.

Don't forget this one, that the brave brave king also sent to eternal peace.
kayla.jpg
There is only one poster, aka troll that forgets about her, who went there to try and help the victims of the SYRIAN conflict................

Her death via the airstrikes are only propaganda from ISIS at this point...........Do you have information regarding this we don't know.............Or are you a spokesman for ISIS..............................

Unlike you, some of us don't forget her or the other 3 Americans who have died at the hand of ISIS.

Just wait. Obama will release a few more GITMO terrorist as ransom for her.
He can't, the king bombed her to pieces, literally. I hope she didn't die in flames since that would be irony at work.

kayla.jpg
There is only one poster, aka troll that forgets about her, who went there to try and help the victims of the SYRIAN conflict................

Her death via the airstrikes are only propaganda from ISIS at this point...........Do you have information regarding this we don't know.............Or are you a spokesman for ISIS..............................

Unlike you, some of us don't forget her or the other 3 Americans who have died at the hand of ISIS.

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

WHO TRAINED AND FINANCED ISIS JIHADISTS IN SYRIA ?

Was it this guy?!?!?!?!?

B9CBiVOIYAAj3Ti.jpg:large

kayla.jpg

Her fate is already decided as she has been captured by the scourge of the earth......................

There is only one answer to them for killing her...........and beheading other Americans....................

JORDANREUTERS1.jpg

kayla.jpg

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

Was it this guy?!?!?!?!?

Don't really give a fuck..............

I know they are killing our people................and slaughtering little girls.....................

They need to go...................I don't care what you think.

kayla.jpg

What a gullible moron lapping up the ISIS propaganda pablum.
Actually those are the little morons who were all excited to watch the Jordanian pilot burn to death, something I will never see but I know they have, and probably several times. Propaganda works eh?

kayla.jpg

Her fate is already decided as she has been captured by the scourge of the earth......................

There is only one answer to them for killing her...........and beheading other Americans....................

JORDANREUTERS1.jpg
How do you feel about Kosher food? You're well on your way to making a terrific Jew, er, I mean, Zionist, but you think they're the same right?

A NATION COMES TOGETHER, and VOWS REVENGE..........................
Vows revenge. Yep, no shock there, let the slaughters begin for God loves a good revenge, it's so Biblical.
No shock at all.................THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH....................

Some have to prepare the Earth for the MEEK........................

So with PITCH FORK in hand, and devils tail we go to send ISIS to HELL...............

If that makes you happy troll..............Whatever.................

kayla.jpg

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

Was it this guy?!?!?!?!?

I know they are killing our people................and slaughtering little girls.....................

So long as you know that we are onto you and your propaganda.

images

Vows revenge. Yep, no shock there, let the slaughters begin for God loves a good revenge, it's so Biblical.
No shock at all.................THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH....................

So with PITCH FORK in hand, and devils tail we go to send ISIS to HELL...............

Stop worrying about Hell, you already live here, obviously. The question is, what bad thing did you do?

"I Wish We Had A President Who Could Lead Like Abdullah"

Yet another authoritarian conservative in love with an authoritarian ruler.

What you and many others on the right fail to understand is that a president can 'lead' in the wrong direction, such as GWB leading America into two failed, illegal wars, wars that clearly contributed to the regional instability that gave rise to ISIS.

Keeping Americans from again pointlessly dying in the ME is leading in the right direction.

First Putin and then Abdullah. I am glad Hitler is dead, or he may be the next Republican hero.

kayla.jpg

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

Was it this guy?!?!?!?!?

images

I don't have a clue what your on............that's your problem and not mine...............

I'm here to praise Jordan for it's stance against ISIS................your here to say Jordan and America suck as ISIS kills and rapes little girls.................burns a man alive..........and crucifies Iraqi soldiers in Iraq.............

Again, I'll side with the ones fighting these animals..................You on the other hand......................who's side are you own............

As the other troll proudly displays the American Woman currently held by these scum................

AGAIN, whose side are you on....................I'LL CHOOSE AMERICA OVER ISIS.

Last edited:

Stop worrying about Hell, you already live here, obviously. The question is, what bad thing did you do?
LOL

Come out from under the bridge troll..............

Ah, what proof are you looking for, her head on a pike, what's left of it that is?
The only ones saying this is ISIS............DO you have insider information.
Well let's see here. The reason they took her is because she was worth something, and if she's dead she no longer is worth something because we don't pay up for dead girls, so, I'm thinking that since they can't really ask for a ransom for a hostage after they have announced that the hostage is dead that she's,............................................wait for it,.............................................um, dead.

kayla.jpg

Excuse me Dingle Berry,

Was it this guy?!?!?!?!?

images

I don't have a clue what your on............that's your problem and not mine...............

I'm here to praise Jordan for it's stance against ISIS................your here to say Jordan and America suck as ISIS kills and rapes little girls.................burns a man alive..........and crucifies Iraqi soldiers in Iraq.............

Again, I'll side with the ones fighting these animals..................You on the other hand......................who's side are you own............

As the other troll proudly displays the American Woman currently held by these scum................

AGAIN, whose side are you on....................I'LL CHOOSE AMERICA OVER ISIS.
Umm, what happens if both sides just happen to be wrong? That happens you know.

Ah, what proof are you looking for, her head on a pike, what's left of it that is?
The only ones saying this is ISIS............DO you have insider information.
Well let's see here. The reason they took her is because she was worth something, and if she's dead she no longer is worth something because we don't pay up for dead girls, so, I'm thinking that since they can't really ask for a ransom for a hostage after they have announced that the hostage is dead that she's,............................................wait for it,.............................................um, dead.
Her fate was sealed the moment she got captured.

They don't have honor, and we have no reason to believe they would honor a deal after giving them money anyway....................

So the point is mute.

For, though Jordanians may be united today, will they support sending their sons into battle as allies of the Americans and de facto allies of Bashar Assad, Hezbollah, and Iran?

There are reasons why Sunni nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states have not committed more openly and decisively to the war on ISIS, and instead prod the Americans to send their troops to eradicate the Islamic State.

To many Sunni nations, Assad and the Shia Crescent of Tehran, Baghdad, Damascus and Beirut are the greater threat.

Indeed, until recently, as Joe Biden pointed out last October, the Turks, Saudis and United Arab Emirates were providing clandestine aid to ISIS.

Forum List

Back