I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.
Welcome to someone who lives where my roots derived.

First off, did you vote for Brexit?

I look at the UK weather daily. Brrr.

Yes! I voted for Brexit. We really should be out of the EU now, we were let down by the Conservatives, Theresa May was a remainer who simply ran down the clock.
Boris Johnson will take us out of the EU once he is elected, only one other party remotely worth voting for against the Tories is the Brexit party.
I was born in an era where there was no foreigners, no black people, only white Anglo Saxon. Knowing we can never put the genie back in the bottle we must try to preserve our white way of life and stop all immigration.

Oooh...maaaa; that's RACIST!!! So where do the Poles fit into the scheme of things?

Greg

What we have in the U.K. is a crumbling NHS, Extra £billions are promised by all parties in the forthcoming elections, social housing has exploded, 250,000 extra new houses are being built at an alarming rate on green belt lands, all government services are stretched, from social care to getting an appointment to see a doctor, there is simply too many people.
Just send the Remoaners to Europe. Problem solved.

Greg

Won the lottery hardy....with all respect

England is not the the England we knew anymore

Londonistan and all the rest over there....so sad...

no lottery at all I'm sorry to say...no lucky at all

Much of it is still "Fortress England". I don't think a lot of furriners have got to Scotland, Wales or Nth Ireland. But London? I found the Pakis there to be quite OK though I met few Indians. The Portuguese were a scream.

Greg

Much of it is still "Fortress England". I don't think a lot of furriners have got to Scotland, Wales or Nth Ireland. But London? I found the Pakis there to be quite OK though I met few Indians. The Portuguese were a scream.

Greg

The UK is fucked....with respect

Greg

They will rebuild. poms are like that.

Greg

Greg

Greg

not anymore

they are total pussies now... New World Order scum...

no use believing that they will be like before

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.
Welcome.
Are your teeth crooked?

He's British, not French.

Welcome, Roy :welcome: Oh and by the way abandon hope.

Greg

FTAs with the US, Oz and Canada.

If Corbyn gets in then yes; completely so.

Greg

Greg

Greg

not anymore

They won't be like "before" but they're an industrious lot. They need to get the Poms working again; a tall order it's true but lads like Roy may be part of the solution. I've decided to be optimistic for them.

Greg

Greg

Greg

not anymore

They won't be like "before" but they're an industrious lot. They need to get the Poms working again; a tall order it's true but lads like Roy may be part of the solution. I've decided to be optimistic for them.

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing

Greg

Greg

not anymore

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing
In Oz we have a saying. When life is at its dimmest and nothing is going right, when you're dropping the ball and can't kick straight, when you keep backing the loser and you regret life's decision, then "HAVE A GO YOU MUG!.

Applied to Poms that's a good strategy.

Greg

Greg

not anymore

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing
In Oz we have a saying. When life is at its dimmest and nothing is going right, when you're dropping the ball and can't kick straight, when you keep backing the loser and you regret life's decision, then "HAVE A GO YOU MUG!.

Greg

poms are behaving like moron now

they are all for One World Government...for immigrants ....for New World Order

that's no good

they are for scum

they will have to pay dearly

Greg

not anymore

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing

Greg

that's no good

they are for scum

For FUCK'S SAKE Skye do you have to drag this obsessive shit into everything? This is an INTRO thread fer chrissakes.

not anymore

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing

Greg

that's no good

they are for scum

For FUCK'S SAKE Skye do you have to drag this obsessive shit into everything? This is an INTRO thread fer chrissakes.

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

you don't have to acknowledged me ok?

or you another one here suffering from TDS?

Forum List

Back