I won the lottery of life, I am English.

They won't be like "before" but they're an industrious lot. They need to get the Poms working again; a tall order it's true but lads like Roy may be part of the solution. I've decided to be optimistic for them.

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing
In Oz we have a saying. When life is at its dimmest and nothing is going right, when you're dropping the ball and can't kick straight, when you keep backing the loser and you regret life's decision, then "HAVE A GO YOU MUG!.

Applied to Poms that's a good strategy.

Greg

poms are behaving like moron now

they are all for One World Government...for immigrants ....for New World Order

that's no good

they are for scum

they will have to pay dearly

For FUCK'S SAKE Skye do you have to drag this obsessive shit into everything? This is an INTRO thread fer chrissakes.

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

you don't have to acknowledged me ok?

or you another one here suffering from TDS?

You're the one with the sicko obsession, sister. Last night you did it in the Travel Forum. Now it's in the Intro Forum. Gotta drag down every thread everywhere you go? LIGHTEN UP. ALREADY. This section is for new posters to introduce themselves, not for endless whiny political diatribes. Understand?

what can I say

I will say nothing
In Oz we have a saying. When life is at its dimmest and nothing is going right, when you're dropping the ball and can't kick straight, when you keep backing the loser and you regret life's decision, then "HAVE A GO YOU MUG!.

Greg

that's no good

they are for scum

For FUCK'S SAKE Skye do you have to drag this obsessive shit into everything? This is an INTRO thread fer chrissakes.

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

You're the one with the sicko obsession, sister. Last night you did it in the Travel Forum. Now it's in the Intro Forum. Gotta drag down every thread everywhere you go? LIGHTEN UP. ALREADY. This section is for new posters to introduce themselves, not for endless whiny political diatribes. Understand?

NO

it's YOU with the obsession

if you have a problem with me....do not follow me anymore then

it's that's easy

Greg

that's no good

they are for scum

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

NO

it's that's easy

We're all tired of your incessant whining everywhere you go pissing all over nonpolitical threads,. K? There should be somewhere we can be free of that shit. Just find a way to control yourself. That is all.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.

Let me ask you this here. I was reading a piece by an entertainment figure from greater London, and when asked about someone else from England, he seemed to put them down because they are from the Midlands region of England.

Was that just him, or is there a lot of rivalry between London and Midlands - or the other parts of England?

There's definitely a north south divide. Still.

Anything north of Watford is considered primitive wasteland.

Cool. So when Londoner Keith Richards referred to Bonham and Plant as "a couple of clueless Ernies for the Midlands" , it would be like a sophisticated East Coast entertainer like Springsteen calling Kenny Chesney or Elvis as "hicks from the sticks"

that's no good

they are for scum

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

NO

it's that's easy

We're all tired of your incessant whining everywhere you go pissing all over nonpolitical threads,. K? There should be somewhere we can be free of that shit. Just find a way to control yourself. That is all.

so boring ...YOU CONTROL YOURSELF!

thank you

For fucks sake what?

what is your problem

NO

it's that's easy

so boring ...YOU CONTROL YOURSELF!

thank you

Uh huh. One set of rules for Skye, another for everybody else huh.

Pat yourself on the back, you brought another thread down.

You got your told, I'm done. Unsubscribed.

For those who wonder what in the hell we are talking about, read up:

F. W. Woolworth Company - Wikipedia

Yep!
F W Woolworth, I can remember the original Woolworths in the city back in 1961-62 the counter was a long wooden thing with 5-10 people behind it serving people and putting the money given into one till.
My earliest memories as a boy were with my mother helping her shop on a Saturday morning, for my reward she’d take me to an Italian cafe, whereupon I’d ask for a mug of Bovril.
Check out this menu from your Northerners:

https://www.badabingedinburgh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Pizza-MENU-BB-2019.pdf

Have you never tried faggots and mushy peas?

That's northern.
Smashed potatoes or chips n gravy. Yum.
I have peaphobia... was forced to eat peas by a mean Grandmother. No thanks.

I eat my peas with honey
I've done it all my life
It makes the peas taste funny
But it keeps them on my knife.

Greg

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that. The way we eat peas.

The Germans are agog at that.

I was curious and went online to see which of our two great countries has the best teeth.... sit down whilst I give you the answer!

It is the British who have the best teeth. if you don’t believe me look it up! Don’t he lazy. :)
I believe you. It's that accent.
Ere lover! Get yer ears round thes

It be ow i do speak like

one good vid deserves another Roy>

~S~

I watched a Smithsonian doc about those people. Who originated from the Scots (Northern) Irish immigrants who settled in that area.

Do the Scot's actually admit to them?

~S~

I've no idea. Nicola Sturgeon might know.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.
Hello, I don't like the English, I find your accent annoying and the way you think you're better than everyone else even more annoying.

Hello, I don't like the English, I find your accent annoying and the way you think you're better than everyone else even more annoying.

Know your place. Kneel to your betters.

:bowdown::nono:

The English brag that it's illegal to own a gun in their country. They actually brag that their government has stripped them of their right to defend themselves, making them helpless.

And btw, there isn't just one English accent. There are numerous different ones. Just like the variations within America, like we were discussing yesterday.

Hope you stick around. It can get pretty wild here, but mostly it's just folks hanging out like in one of your pubs. :)

Saturday nights in the UK are something else!

Do you think we should move the thread to something more bawdy?
That's up to management and the OP. If he sticks around...maybe he will let us know how bawdy he can be. *wink*

And btw, there isn't just one English accent. There are numerous different ones. Just like the variations within America, like we were discussing yesterday.
I am aware there is more than one English accent, but there appears to be a standard English accent described as "upper-class" that is most commonly seen on American TV and movies. That's the accent I find most annoying. The other accents are barely understandable.

They will rebuild. poms are like that.

Greg

not anymore

they are total pussies now... New World Order scum...

no use believing that they will be like before
They won't be like "before" but they're an industrious lot. They need to get the Poms working again; a tall order it's true but lads like Roy may be part of the solution. I've decided to be optimistic for them.

Greg

what can I say

I will say nothing

Greg

that's no good

they are for scum

I'm pretty dense, what are poms?

Forum List

Back