I wonder if all the people demanding change in Ferguson voted a couple weeks ago?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I wonder if they've been voting at all....

I keep hearing about how all the elected officials are white and only whites are hired. That just doesn't seem plausible if the community is exercising their rights at the polls.

AG Holder wants more blacks on the police force.
My question to him and others is this.
Are blacks barred from applying?

Where I live the police are only hired from the area they live in. I thought that was a requirement state wide

Those who rioted last nigt appear to be those who choose to riot. No doubt police force hiring practices will be reviewed. Now the priority is stopping the destruction, Michael Brown's death means nothing to the disgusting creatures that looted & damaged property last night.

Yet another USMB race-baiter.

You little aryan trolls from Stormfront love this shit.

Are you daft? It is a simple question. So now questioning whether someone has voted is racist? Lol

Stormfront? I have seen nothing you have posted that brought Stormfront to mind; there are a couple posters that do. A valid question, the current gang that became violent last night have no purpose other than rioting. I doubt 3% voted, if that many. Gathering today at 3:00 with Micheal Brown's mother; if the criminal element shows up, another oppurtuinity for arrests.

• Banned
Yet another USMB race-baiter.

You little aryan trolls from Stormfront love this shit.

Are you daft? It is a simple question. So now questioning whether someone has voted is racist? Lol

Stormfront? I have seen nothing you have posted that brought Stormfront to mind; there are a couple posters that do. A valid question, the current gang that became violent last night have no purpose other than rioting. I doubt 3% voted, if that many. Gathering today at 3:00 with Micheal Brown's mother; if the criminal element shows up, another oppurtuinity for arrests.

I don't even know what stormfront is lol

I don't even know what stormfront is lol

A Neo Nazi bunch, online. I doubt you would be interested, probably disgusted by the site.

I keep hearing about how all the elected officials are white and only whites are hired. That just doesn't seem plausible if the community is exercising their rights at the polls.

The area is depressed economically. People who live in depressed areas....contrary to VERY POPULAR conservative opinion....do not vote in droves.

One USMB meme unwittingly shot right to hell.......courtesy of your neighborhood troll thread master.

Where I live the police are only hired from the area they live in. I thought that was a requirement state wide

Those who rioted last nigt appear to be those who choose to riot. No doubt police force hiring practices will be reviewed. Now the priority is stopping the destruction, Michael Brown's death means nothing to the disgusting creatures that looted & damaged property last night.

They are humans. Normal, rational people do not refer to other humans as "creatures" in standard discourse.

The area is depressed economically. People who live in depressed areas....contrary to VERY POPULAR conservative opinion....do not vote in droves.

One USMB meme unwittingly shot right to hell.......courtesy of your neighborhood troll thread master.

So they expect change, demand change but are not responsible for enacting that change within their own community? How ridiculously lazy is that attitude?

Apparently things in that area are not as bad as some people would like you to believe, otherwise they WOULD be voting in droves.

They are humans. Normal, rational people do not refer to other humans as "creatures" in standard discourse.

I do, and did. Murked asked a valid question, is attacked; meanwhile other posters attempt to turn him into a 'thug', now want his college admission letter. I got 'negged" for posting a picture of him at graduation. Insane, the young man had no criminal record, criminals are using this an excuse to loot & riot, those doing so are loathsome creatures, as disgusting as those who try to make him out as a criminal, because of the manner in which he died.

So they expect change, demand change but are not responsible for enacting that change within their own community? How ridiculously lazy is that attitude?

Apparently things in that area are not as bad as some people would like you to believe, otherwise they WOULD be voting in droves.

Low income people.....especially those who are below the poverty level/on public assistance are not likely voters. It isn't laziness.......as you describe. It is much deeper than that. Funny....you can't help yourself. You need to toss in those stereotypes.

Last edited:

I do, and did. Murked asked a valid question, is attacked; meanwhile other posters attempt to turn him into a 'thug', now want his college admission letter. I got 'negged" for posting a picture of him at graduation. Insane, the young man had no criminal record, criminals are using this an excuse to loot & riot, those doing so are loathsome creatures, as disgusting as those who try to make him out as a criminal, because of the manner in which he died.

Nope. They are human beings who are breaking laws. They are not creatures. Humans.

Low income people.....especially those who are below the poverty level/on public assistance are not likely voters. It isn't laziness.......as you describe. It is much deeper than that. Funny....you can't help yourself. You need to toss in those stereotypes.

They are not "likely" to see change then.

Ps. Being poor is a terrible excuse for not voting. Nothing but laziness

They are not "likely" to see change then.

Ps. Being poor is a terrible excuse for not voting. Nothing but laziness

It isn't laziness. Your insisting that it is......is laziness on your part.

How the Poorest Americans Dropped Out of Politics - Pacific Standard: The Science of Society

Nope. They are human beings who are breaking laws. They are not creatures. Humans.

Ok, loathsome, disgusting humans. :(

Forum List

Back