I wondered when the leaks would start.

No conspiracy this time the evidence has been laid out for us. Comey is a hero to buck the system as much as he could. He could have just said no charges but he didn't.

Everyone knows that the meeting with Bill and Lynch wasn't right. Unfortunately no one will do anything.

I just hope no CIA agents went down because of Mrs. Tuzla's actions.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Protect Cankles at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and ignore the facts like a good jackass.

Few even try anymore since their last defense was shown to be such a lie by Comey.

The facts in this case, are clear:

Clinton set up a private server and used several mobile devices all against government rules, failed to protect that server and devices from cyber attack, illegally destroyed over 30k government emails from that server, then lied multiple times to the American people and the FBI, after being exposed.

Seems like a pretty good case for prosecutors..., but since the law is only applied to the little people now, the elites get off.

Exception: I suppose if she were an R, this Justice Department would have hammered her...so the double standard still applies.
The double standard comes from right wingers wanting to prosecute her for gross negligence under the espionage act when NO ONE with similar circumstances as Hillary has ever been prosecuted under it in 100 years of this law, she did not meet the level of being charged for this, but YOU want her to be held to a HIGHER level than ANYONE else.

And THAT is what would be called an INJUSTICE not Justice.

Second- She did not regularly use multiple devices, as in several devices at the same time.....what Comey was talking about with Hillary having several devices, was the UPGRADES she made or her IT Guy made in upgrading her server and upgrading her Blackberry, stopping the use of one Blackberry and beginning the use on the upgraded Blackberry, stopping the use of the server and upgrading the server to a new server....those are the 'multiple devices'.

No conspiracy this time the evidence has been laid out for us. Comey is a hero to buck the system as much as he could. He could have just said no charges but he didn't.

Everyone knows that the meeting with Bill and Lynch wasn't right. Unfortunately no one will do anything.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You don't actually believe the bullshit you post here, do you? If so, then you are another one who needs to step outside of the bubble and experience the real world.

When Trump becomes President there is going to be the biggest shitstorm coming the Clinton's way and those who have colluded with them like Lynch they won't know what hit them.
Trump will put a SC judge in place and then charge the Clintons with dozens of felony charges. Bill will die in prison and so will Hillary.
The list of the Clinton's ass lickers is long. Everyone of them are either going to turn FBI informants or flee the country.

You don't actually believe the bullshit you post here, do you? If so, then you are another one who needs to step outside of the bubble and experience the real world.
Right back at you, my son.

You are the poster boy/girl/whatever for the billionaire class.

Whatever you say dittohead. I'm done wasting any more time on you.

Whatever you say dittohead. I'm done wasting any more time on you.
You didn't waste time, you learned what a dickhead you are.

If Trump is elected, on the day following the election he should offer protection to any whistleblowers who wish to come forward.

He should also announce to the world that any and all agreements with the Obama administration 2009-2016 will be subject to immediate review upon his taking office.
Billy, whistleblowers should always be protected. If their claims prove to be false and self serving, they too should be prosecuted. But the days when Americans waited for proof of claims are gone now, you know that. A glance at this thread will tell you we all see what we want to see to bolster our perceptions. We make judgements based on inflammatory headlines alone. I wonder what the FF would think of that. Especially when I remember how a certain Col. G. Washington goofed up at the beginning of the French and Indian War, practically bringing it on by himself but recovered and became the Father of our Fathers..

How about we just stick to the testimony of Comey to make our judgement? Are you saying he is a liar?

he certainly spelled it out

Clinton set up a private server and used several mobile devices all against government rules, failed to protect that server and devices from cyber attack, illegally destroyed over 30k government emails from that server, then lied multiple times to the American people and the FBI, after being exposed.

Seems like a pretty good case for prosecutors..., but since the law is only applied to the little people now, the elites get off.

Exception: I suppose if she were an R, this Justice Department would have hammered her...so the double standard still applies.
The double standard comes from right wingers wanting to prosecute her for gross negligence under the espionage act when NO ONE with similar circumstances as Hillary has ever been prosecuted under it in 100 years of this law, she did not meet the level of being charged for this, but YOU want her to be held to a HIGHER level than ANYONE else.

Second- She did not regularly use multiple devices, as in several devices at the same time.....what Comey was talking about with Hillary having several devices, was the UPGRADES she made or her IT Guy made in upgrading her server and upgrading her Blackberry, stopping the use of one Blackberry and beginning the use on the upgraded Blackberry, stopping the use of the server and upgrading the server to a new server....those are the 'multiple devices'.

Here is what Comey actually said:

""Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

Read more: Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses

Of course one can take such a statement and get what they want from it. But considering that is is widely known that Mrs. Tuzla said she wanted to use only one device, thus the reason for her private server mixing private with personal emails. It is more likely that Comey meant she used more than one device at the same time.

And how do liberals reward such gross incompetence? Nominate her as a presidential candidate.

Conspiracy theories are the opiate of the rightwing masses.

That's how you get a Birther like Trump nominated for President.
yeah...we need Hillary...cause we love being ruled by the billionaire class.:uhoh3:
OMG! Anybody see the IRONY in this?
Apparently you don't know what is going on.

Which candidate is owned by the billionaire class?

Which candidate is not owned by the billionaire class?

Which candidate is SUPPORTED by the billionaire class?

Which candidate is NOT supported by the billionaire class?

See the distinction? Yeah I thought not...

yeah...we need Hillary...cause we love being ruled by the billionaire class.:uhoh3:

You're right, gipper. I don't see the distinction you want me to see.

And how do liberals reward such gross incompetence? Nominate her as a presidential candidate.
Americans of all stripes use to denigrate and demise lying corrupt life long politicians...well I'd like to believe that.

Today, it seems some Americans have no problem with lying politicians...even ones running for president.

My how far we have fallen.

Just think to yourself, how did the Clinton's become rich?

Why won't she release the transcripts of her Goldman Sachs speech?

Well I can't fix stupid.

Sorry.

I love this pic....I post it just for you ...out of the kindness of my heart.

hillary_hog_ben_garrison.jpg

Get it or do I need to explain it to you?

New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

But according to a report from the New York Post, FBI agents believe an inside deal was struck on that plane to keep Hillary Clinton free of indictment. Considering the severe retaliation inside the Obama administration against those who speak out, FBI agents are cited anonymously. FBI agents investigating the Clinton email servers were also forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You mean they really DIDN'T just talk about golf and grandkids?! I am shocked - SHOCKED - I tell you. :p

How come, 3 plus weeks before Comey's announcement, and before Bill and Lynch's tarmac meet, it was reported in the press, that there would be no charges against Hillary?

How do you explain THAT? How does that ''fit'' in to your conspiracy about Bill and Lynch making a deal when the decision had ALREADY been made? The investigation had already been completed...?

ALSO, Senator Grassley, for the past year and a half, has been the media's 'unnamed source close to the investigation', leaking all the bull crap spin you have been reading in your beloved right wing media on the FBI Investigation...

Grassley has had an FBI Mole friend leaking to him the entire past year just filling the RW Tabloids with spin...even though all investigations are suppose to be private, as they should be.

My guess, is that Comey or the Justice dept became aware of this mole leaking info to Grassley, and this is why he made the FBI agents sign the non disclosure agreements....
The reason that moles were leaking that is because Comey wasn't really looking for any evidence of wrongdoing. He purposely narrowed the scope of the investigation to ignore his imaginary intent requirements that didn't exist in the statute. He raised the bar for indictment to never seen before levels and then ignored her testimony before Congress. Insiders knew the investigation was a sham.

Forum List

Back