I wrote my Senators this morning

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
demanding that the criminal Bundy be brought to justice. Everyone should do the same.

I wrote my Senators this morning too.

I took the browns to the super bowl, wiped my ass, and sent the "message" to my Senators via "underwater express".

I suggested to my senator that Snowden be brought up in acclaim and given the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

And the far rw world is where the powerful torture the weak.

The IRS does that to..

Not the way the libertarians would, for sure.

Hold on a second. Libertarians are far RWers? Not really. Independent minded individuals are where you find them. Some are even LW anarchists.

I was in Seattle last year and watched a LW anarchist street protest of the fascist policies of Obama.

Kind of sobering....and humorous at the same time.

wrote mine to. impeach Obastard and put Reid in front of a firing squad !!!

You and your empeachment wet dreams make me laugh. But if it helps you sleep at night, then keep dreaming.

I want the fees on land that is being grazed illegally to be collected. I want the Welfare King Bundy to be be brought to justice. I pay my taxes, he needs to pay his grazing fees.

Suddenly the "law and order" right wing feels someone who has lost twice is court is entitled to continue to steal from US tax payers. It is okay with them that a criminal is stealing from them every hour. FRIGIN AMAZING! :eek:

wrote mine to. impeach Obastard and put Reid in front of a firing squad !!!

You and your empeachment wet dreams make me laugh. But if it helps you sleep at night, then keep dreaming.

I want the fees on land that is being grazed illegally to be collected. I want the Welfare King Bundy to be be brought to justice. I pay my taxes, he needs to pay his grazing fees.

Suddenly the "law and order" right wing feels someone who has lost twice is court is entitled to continue to steal from US tax payers. It is okay with them that a criminal is stealing from them every hour. FRIGIN AMAZING! :eek:

moron. he offered to pay it back to the state. but not to the big eared cocksucker you worship and suck off

moron. he offered to pay it back to the state. but not to the big eared cocksucker you worship and suck off

Bundy needs to pay it to whoever owns the land. If that is the federal government then that is who he needs to send the bill to.

Bundy needs to pay it to whoever owns the land. If that is the federal government then that is who he needs to send the bill to.

back to crooks in DC right???

back to crooks in DC right???

Red Herring. If the federal government owns the land that is who gets the money, plain and simple. Why are you defending Bundy's fraud against the American people?

what a good concerned un-American citizen

lets Obama's lies and crimes (Benghazi) slide but writes a letter about his fellow countrymen and wants him HUNG from the highest tree

talk a bout a slug...

sickening

Last edited:

Forum List

Back