I wrote my Senators this morning

th

Seems you letter has hit the nets

More ignorance and lies from Fake Jake.

Libertarians neither endorse nor support torture. In fact, we are generally anti-war unless it's absolutely needed.

You guys in action when you get control are the powerful torture the poor.

Think the series "Deadwood City" or "Unforgiven" with Little Bill.

Libertarianism is no more liberating than communism.

When have libertarians been in control, Jake? Your oppressive and abusive Republican Party has gone out of their way for years to prevent it from ever happening.

One of the good things we have done.

We have a lot more to do: dump Citzens, end our dependence on corporatism and neo-conservatism and religious weirdoism, and reach out to the changing demographics.

wrote mine to. impeach Obastard and put Reid in front of a firing squad !!!

you rw'ers are sooo good at hyperbole :rolleyes: That must come from losing sooo many senatorial & presidential elections :smug:

In the last 62 years, the GOP has won 9 presidential elections, and the Dims have won 7.

We have lost four of the last six electorally and the popular vote five times.

Stop talking drivel, dude.

You guys in action when you get control are the powerful torture the poor.

Think the series "Deadwood City" or "Unforgiven" with Little Bill.

Libertarianism is no more liberating than communism.

When have libertarians been in control, Jake? Your oppressive and abusive Republican Party has gone out of their way for years to prevent it from ever happening.

One of the good things we have done.

We have a lot more to do: dump Citzens, end our dependence on corporatism and neo-conservatism and religious weirdoism, and reach out to the changing demographics.

Like many other issues you opine on, Jake, you're completely clueless as to what libertarianism is because other than possibly Citizens United, there is nothing on your list we don't already agree on.

Forum List

Back