Icabod Assad Just Got TRUMPED....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The boy who would be king and his mental-case wife are now on notice and the clock is ticking. It's clear they have no love or respect for the people they rule over and they have to go. President Trump could just as easily have lobbed a Tomahawk through their bedroom window last night and might still yet if he hears another peep or barrel bomb out of them. The entire ME hates the gawky prick and his London-born partner in crime so no tears will be shed when they end up splattered on a wall.

130828093439-09-asma-al-assad-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

SITREP: Important update on the US attack on Syria | The Vineyard of the Saker

SITREP: Important update on the US attack on Syria

April 07, 2017
I have an important update: based on Russian sources, including video footage and the reports of one Russian journalist on the ground, Evgenii Poddubnyi, it has become clear that the US strike was largely symbolic. Here is the evidence:

1. The Russians were given a warning which they, of course, passed on to the Syrians. The Americans must have assumed that this would happen.
  2. The Syrian airbase was lightly damaged: a few number of aircraft were damaged or destroyed, but many of these were in repairs and could not fly. Fuel storage tanks were destroyed. A number of aircraft bunkers were damage or destroyed. A few barracks were also destroyed.
  3. There were 6 or 7 casualties, which is very little.
  4. Crucially, the runways did not suffer.
Now here is the really intriguing thing: it appears that only 23 out of a total of 59 US cruise missiles hit the base. The rest are unaccounted for. This could be due to all sorts of reasons, including Syrian and Russian air defenses or Russian electronic warfare. I tend to believe that the latter is the cause. But then, this begs another question: why did the Russians let 23 of the cruise missiles through? Possibly to appease Trump and not force him to re-strike.

Forum List

Back