ICE struggles to track down migrants ‘paroled’ by DHS chief Mayorkas

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Everywhere one turns, we are being undercut and hollowed out by the Biden junta.

And people will vote for more of his, vote for America's ruination.

Listen, you Biden 2014 voters, when you vote for Biden, you should be chanting 'Death to America' at the same time, because that is what you are voting for.

More than 99% of illegal immigrants caught and released a year ago as part of a special border “parole” program are still at large, according to government data that signals how difficult it will be to unwind the millions of migrants who have gained a foothold under President Biden.

These migrants present a critical test case for the Biden administration. A federal judge has demanded unprecedented transparency in the Department of Homeland Security’s handling of 2,572.

All of them were supposed to have reported in by last summer, but data filed with the judge at the one-year mark shows 25 hadn’t checked in with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
ICE, meanwhile, has failed to issue immigration court summonses to 340 others, meaning they are not in deportation proceedings after a year.

ICE said it can confirm the deportation, departure or death of just 14 people, meaning 99.5% of all of the migrants caught and released under this parole program are thought to still be in the U.S. Only one of the migrants was being held at the time ICE reported to the court in late May.

Andrew “Art” Arthur, a former immigration judge, said the migrants epitomize the problems for Mr. Biden’s administration.

Those 2,572 people are not even just a case study in Biden immigration enforcement. They are the Biosphere 2 of Biden immigration enforcement,” he said.

“It is a high-profile case with a judge that is laser-focused on DHS’s immigration enforcement efforts, and yet they still can’t do what Congress said they are supposed to do,” Mr. Arthur said.

ICE didn’t respond to inquiries for this report.

Judge T. Kent Wetherell II ordered ICE to report on the migrants after the government released them in contradiction to his order last year, halting the Border Patrol’s parole program.

The Homeland Security Department released the migrants without immigration court dates but told them they needed to check in with the department within 60 days to collect a court summons or notice to appear (NTA), officially starting deportation proceedings.

More than 40% of the migrants violated the 60-day check-in, and even more had yet to be served an NTA.

...​

The FBI spent four years using advanced technology to track down Jan 6 demonstrators who might be guilty of misdemeanor trespass but ICE with limited technology and manpower has to track down possible 911 terrorists that the president allowed into the Country. What's wrong with this picture?

The FBI spent four years using advanced technology to track down Jan 6 demonstrators who might be guilty of misdemeanor trespass but ICE with limited technology and manpower has to track down possible 911 terrorists that the president allowed into the Country. What's wrong with this picture?
A whole lot.

After Fauci he is the next who should be hanged!

1718589255555.png

Put a bounty for info leading to the location and deportation of illegal aliens

About $1,000 a head ought to do it

Then the exact location of migrants will come flooding into ICE

Pass mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement behind it and you don't have to track them down. They will leave on their own.

Pass mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement behind it and you don't have to track them down. They will leave on their own.
Meaning you will let illegal aliens starve?

particularly children?

I dont think so

Yet you refuse to stop them at the border

particularly children?

I dont think so

pknopp laughs but has no real answer to what I wrote

Ultimately he has has no plan short of admitting 100 million

And giving them amnesty

particularly children?

I dont think so

The article is about people already here. Explain to us Einstein how you are going to stop them at the border?

You begin by building the wall

That will just keep them in. Again, the article is about those here already.

They have you programmed well though. Any mention of "illegals" and you are quick to post "Wall, wall, wall" in a Pavlovian way.

Then you wonder why I don't actually respond to you.

That will just keep them in. Again, the article is about those here already.

They have you programmed well though. Any mention of "illegals" and you are quick to post "Wall, wall, wall" in a Pavlovian way.

Then you wonder why I don't actually respond to you.
The first step in first aid is stop the bleeding

The first step in first aid is stop the bleeding

The article is about people already here.

I addressed that and then you triggered over me not actually addressing your off topic reply.

Ding.

The article is about people already here.

I addressed that and then you triggered over me not actually addressing your off topic reply.

Ding.
You said nothing about what to with the illegal workers and their famlies

Till then you have not answered anything

You mean post #9 “ They will leave on their own.?”

Why should they leave?

they might find another job

And if they dont you will feed their kids

Ultimately you will grant them all amnesty if we let you

You mean post #9 “ They will leave on their own.?”

Why should they leave?

they might find another job

And if they dont you will feed their kids

Ultimately you will grant them all amnesty if we let you

Did you not read the article where it notes Biden may do this?

I've been stating for years that it was going to happen.

And when it did you will wish you had done something about the jobs.

See, I win either way. Either way employers have to have legal workers.

Forum List

Back