Icon of the Left: George Soros

Not anywhere near the topic, but I understand why you and so many others want to avoid it.

Hypocrites don't like their hypocrisy pointed out to them. And the brain-damaged don't like their icons criticized.
What's the matter with you?....I'm not trying to avoid anything.....just how am I a hypocrit?.....and brain damaged?......boy, you're a hostile little fella, aren't ya......are you short?....or too old to get it up?......or a Fox News watcher?

I don't think much of George Soros either way.
Why do you hate puppies?

Now that we've addressed the silly questions. Your first display of hypocrisy is attempting to admonish one person for something and not the other for the same.

Your second display of hypocrisy is your inability to say even a single disparaging word about Soros.

I call all who are hypocrites and brainwashed into some idiotic adoration of another brain-damaged. If that fits you, then wear it. If you don't believe it does, then you really shouldn't care. But, I never claimed to understand the hypersensitive who take everything so personally.

I'm not a fella.

But, I am fascinating. Unfortunately, I am not the topic. So, do you have anything to say about Soros?
Fair enough....sorry I asked.....and I'll check the "don't care" option :razz:

What's the matter with you?....I'm not trying to avoid anything.....just how am I a hypocrit?.....and brain damaged?......boy, you're a hostile little fella, aren't ya......are you short?....or too old to get it up?......or a Fox News watcher?

Why do you hate puppies?

Now that we've addressed the silly questions. Your first display of hypocrisy is attempting to admonish one person for something and not the other for the same.

Your second display of hypocrisy is your inability to say even a single disparaging word about Soros.

I call all who are hypocrites and brainwashed into some idiotic adoration of another brain-damaged. If that fits you, then wear it. If you don't believe it does, then you really shouldn't care. But, I never claimed to understand the hypersensitive who take everything so personally.

I'm not a fella.

But, I am fascinating. Unfortunately, I am not the topic. So, do you have anything to say about Soros?

And another hypocrite who has nothing to say.

I wonder what your fear is?

Why do you hate puppies?

I'm not a fella.

Of course you don't. Those people whose lives were ruined... they weren't your family or your friends. Hell, they weren't even Americans.

This is why people like you make me cringe. You pay lip service to your fellow man. But you don't care... not really. No morals.

Why do you hate puppies?

I'm not a fella.

Of course you don't. Those people whose lives were ruined... they weren't your family or your friends. Hell, they weren't even Americans.

This is why people like you make me cringe. You pay lip service to your fellow man. But you don't care... not really. No morals.
That's a little dramatic.....the reality is that I have little snippets of time to respond between phone calls here at the medical insurance company....I take calls from people who want to inform me about suspected medicare fraud......

I may have time later to examine your righty claims, and respond appropriatlly....righty stuff like that takes some time to unwind.......but if you'd rather think I'm afraid, and hypocritical....and if that helps you justify channeling your Fox News inspired anger towards me....go ahead....I'm flexible!...and I don't rattle.

Besides....the whole turning my back on horrific atrocities in the name of liberalism or partisanship is way more exciting than the truth. :razz:....how can I blame you!

Last edited:
"Most of you on the left deny that you seek an authoritarian system with a centrally planned economy and government deciding the winners and losers. "
I want an authoritarian system?:eek:

Is that what I said?

Thanks for letting me know, I was wondering what my beliefs were.

You really are on drugs, aren't you.

Today I found out Soros is my icon and I am authoritarian.

Put down the bong, and read for content...

The agenda of the left is to establish an authoritarian system with a centrally planned economy - that is a factual statement.

That's a little dramatic.....the reality is that I have little snippets of time to respond between phone calls here at the medical insurance company....I take calls from people who allege medicare fraud......

I may have time later to examine your righty claims, and respond appropriatlly....righty stuff like that takes some time to unwind.......but if you'd rather think I'm afraid, and hypocritical....and if that helps you justify channeling your Fox News inspired anger towards me....go ahead....I'm flexible!...and I don't rattle.

Besides....the whole turning my back on horrific atrocities in the name of liberalism or partisanship is way more exciting than the truth. :razz:

It appears that you are incapable of dealing with anyone with the capacity to study, evaluate, analyze and apply critical thinking. I don't watch fucking Fox News. I live in England - I watch real news. Moron.

So, why should I not accuse you of being a partisan moron when you insist on labeling me a 'Fox News' viewer. Fucking moron.

190 posts and still no one addresses the reality of Soros. Even with links to Wiki! Am I surprised? Nope.

190 posts and still no one addresses the reality of Soros. Even with links to Wiki! Am I surprised? Nope.
They haven't finished 'servicing' him. God, their knees have to hurt.

Some just are so thankful that others think for them. It's what the intellectually lazy prefer.

I don't think they're smart enough to qualify as 'intellectually lazy', I think it's the borg mentality.

That's a little dramatic.....the reality is that I have little snippets of time to respond between phone calls here at the medical insurance company....I take calls from people who allege medicare fraud......

Besides....the whole turning my back on horrific atrocities in the name of liberalism or partisanship is way more exciting than the truth. :razz:

It appears that you are incapable of dealing with anyone with the capacity to study, evaluate, analyze and apply critical thinking. I don't watch fucking Fox News. I live in England - I watch real news. Moron.

So, why should I not accuse you of being a partisan moron when you insist on labeling me a 'Fox News' viewer. Fucking moron.
Okay......whatever Rupert Murdoch conservative medi entity in England inspired anger.....better?

.....and study evaluate analyze critical thinking buh blah buh blah buh blah......whatever...:eusa_whistle:

What do you consider real news?......I'd love to see what you're referring too.

Okay......whatever Rupert Murdoch conservative medi entity in England inspired anger.....better?

.....and study evaluate analyze critical thinking buh blah buh blah buh blah......whatever...:eusa_whistle:

What do you consider real news?......I'd love to see what you're referring too.
Murdoch owns the BBC?

Better let the English know that.

Still nothing about Soros. Still servicing Soros?

Some just are so thankful that others think for them. It's what the intellectually lazy prefer.

I don't think they're smart enough to qualify as 'intellectually lazy', I think it's the borg mentality.
Riiiight.......because Modo and CG are the only ones who think.....

....are you two actually believeing that?...

you met tweedle-twit and tweedle-twat.

Facts are just facts. Belief has little to do with that.

But hypocrites like you and every leftwinger on the board about this are amusing.

The OP is really just bashing a person, not the condition that allowed this person to become obscenely rich. Not at call for regulating the currency futures market. Not a call for regulation at all.

Was Soros ruthless? Sure. So was just about every rich mofo out there. They exploited the fact there were no laws or regulations prohibiting the sort of behavior they engaged in.

So as such..this is nothing more then an intellectually bankrupt troll thread from an intellectually bankrupt troll.

Did I say that? No. Do you lack basic comprehension?

Anyone who remains ignorant of Soros does so freely. Willful ignorance is borg mentality. That's not saying Modo and I are the only two who 'think'.... but clearly I cannot say that you are a thinker... you have not demonstrated the ability in this thread. I go on evidence.... that's the scientific method.... even though we rightwingers 'hate' science. :lol:

Forum List

Back