Icon of the Left: George Soros

The only ones I see even mention George Soros is the right wing fear mongers. He is the new Boogie Man for right wingers

Can anyone point to a single thread about Soros that was started by someone on the left?

Soros is the name they haul out whenever anybody points out what the Koch-suckers are up to.

Like he somehow cancels them out.
And the tu quoque arguments are for morons.

Like anyone is surprised.

And, a lame tu quoque at that. Soros ruined millions of working class persons' retirements.

But, he IS your icon.

The only ones I see even mention George Soros is the right wing fear mongers. He is the new Boogie Man for right wingers

Can anyone point to a single thread about Soros that was started by someone on the left?

Soros is the name they haul out whenever anybody points out what the Koch-suckers are up to.

Cancels them out? He makes them look like Snow Fucking White. But, obviously, only if you view the destruction of ordinary people's livelihoods as inappropriate behavior. Is it because these people were not American that it's acceptable?

And, a lame tu quoque at that. Soros ruined millions of working class persons' retirements.

But, he IS your icon.

lol. so predictable.

as i said, count the fallacies in your own posts before you try to find them in posts of others.

i think that is a quote from the bible. or the constitution.

But, he IS your icon.

Compared to Soros, the Koch boys are charming.

I guess we confirmed our theory, huh?

But, he IS your icon.

You have to ask a mod for a title change at this point.

Substitute "icon" with demi-god.

Gotta love it. Conservatives have absolutely no interest in taking big money out of politics. None. Zilch. Bupkis.

Unless it's coming from more liberal sources.

Personally, I'd like it all out. Money isn't speech. Never was. Never will be.

None of them will say that. None.

And how many lefties here boys and girls alike would drop to their knees to "make George very happy"
if you get my drift...

They friggin love this guy.

Well, then, call out your buddy LK for it. He's the one who's desperately trying to turn this thread into a personality bitchfest instead of a discussion about Soros.

Idiot.
Me idiot?...or LK idiot?.......and he's not my buddy. I have enjoyed some of his posts, and yours too believe it or not. Try to be original and don't just say both of you, we expect a higher grade of bantor from you.

I know you enjoy being cranky and cantankerous......I'm kind of picturing you as this tough biker bar bartender...blonde hair, with some biker chick black top....dodging the bullets, and hitting brawling biker brawlers over the head with a cast iron frying pan......am I anywhere near the mark?
Not anywhere near the topic, but I understand why you and so many others want to avoid it.

Hypocrites don't like their hypocrisy pointed out to them. And the brain-damaged don't like their icons criticized.
What's the matter with you?....I'm not trying to avoid anything.....just how am I a hypocrit?.....and brain damaged?......boy, you're a hostile little fella, aren't ya......are you short?....or too old to get it up?......or a Fox News watcher?

I don't think much of George Soros either way.

Last edited:
Perhaps one of the most prevalent flaws of our beloved nation is our people's inability to be politically ambidextrous. How so? Um, well... psychopathic, psychotic, or else... some things do make better sense as the more complete picture is revealed. It isn't dismissing the inflicted ones to consider the motives of the one's inflicting them. It is wisdom.

But, he IS your icon.

You have to ask a mod for a title change at this point.

Substitute "icon" with demi-god.

Must be fun to be an Admin, huh? :eusa_shhh::lol:

Me idiot?...or LK idiot?.......and he's not my buddy. I have enjoyed some of his posts, and yours too believe it or not. Try to be original and don't just say both of you, we expect a higher grade of bantor from you.

I know you enjoy being cranky and cantankerous......I'm kind of picturing you as this tough biker bar bartender...blonde hair, with some biker chick black top....dodging the bullets, and hitting brawling biker brawlers over the head with a cast iron frying pan......am I anywhere near the mark?
Not anywhere near the topic, but I understand why you and so many others want to avoid it.

Hypocrites don't like their hypocrisy pointed out to them. And the brain-damaged don't like their icons criticized.
What's the matter with you?....I'm not trying to avoid anything.....just how am I a hypocrit?.....and brain damaged?......boy, you're a hostile little fella, aren't ya......are you short?....or too old to get it up?......or a Fox News watcher?

If you vote Democrat, you really should think about Soros. He's your puppet master, your man behind the mirror.

Although, in truth, I suspect (although I have not yet proved the links) that he is equally as influential with the GOP.

Gotta love it. Conservatives have absolutely no interest in taking big money out of politics. None. Zilch. Bupkis.

Unless it's coming from more liberal sources.

Personally, I'd like it all out. Money isn't speech. Never was. Never will be.

None of them will say that. None.

Gotta love it. Progressives have absolutely no interest in taking big money out of politics. None. Zilch. Bupkis.

The Government takes and takes and takes money and freedom likes its a black hole and the Progs say, "Dah! Dah! Power to the Government!!!"

Why do you hate puppies?

Now that we've addressed the silly questions. Your first display of hypocrisy is attempting to admonish one person for something and not the other for the same.

Your second display of hypocrisy is your inability to say even a single disparaging word about Soros.

I call all who are hypocrites and brainwashed into some idiotic adoration of another brain-damaged. If that fits you, then wear it. If you don't believe it does, then you really shouldn't care. But, I never claimed to understand the hypersensitive who take everything so personally.

I'm not a fella.

But, I am fascinating. Unfortunately, I am not the topic. So, do you have anything to say about Soros?

If you vote Democrat, you really should think about Soros. He's your puppet master, your man behind the mirror.

Although, in truth, I suspect (although I have not yet proved the links) that he is equally as influential with the GOP.
I haven't voted Democrat since Clinton's first term.

But you're right...Soros has money...and all politicians love people with money.

Forum List

Back