I'd Be Happy To Do It For You Mr. President

By the time Trump is done with 'em they won't be able to get a job at his golf course as a ball washer...

By the time Trump is done with 'em they won't be able to get a job at his golf course as a ball washer...

Don't be so sure of that. A good ball washer can make a living even after they have lost their youthful looks. Trump has lots of ball washers, and this guy is one of the most energetic.

SHOCKER: Looks Like Mob Boss Trump Coordinated Cohen Threat With Matt Gaetz

Many are saying that Gaetz's tweets and statements in Congress were obstruction of Justice. Well it seems he did so at the request of Trump

Gaetz is already in trouble with the Florida Bar Ethics Committee and has been referred to the House Ethics Committee

Bombshell.jpg

Many are saying that Gaetz's tweets and statements in Congress were obstruction of Justice. Well it seems he did so at the request of Trump

Gaetz is already in trouble with the Florida Bar Ethics Committee and has been referred to the House Ethics Committee
Fresh air and some sunshine would do you some good

Sorry but it would take more than that.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.
This said by a Trumper who literally WOULD still support Trump if there was video of him shooting someone on FIfth Ave.

You can't cure stupid.
This said by a Trumper who literally WOULD still support Trump if there was video of him shooting someone on FIfth Ave.

This from a Hitlery supporter who support her as she killed a citizen on main street USA.

You can't cure stupid.

This from a Hitlery supporter who support her as she killed a citizen on main street USA.

The difference is that Trump really is a career criminal. The left doesn't need to lie about him the way you fools continue to lie about Hillery.

17 investigations, no charges, no witnesses. One investigation against Trump and the whole family is implicated in high crimes, and are likely to be going to jail.

You can't cure stupid.

Absolutely not.

Hillary has committed no crimes that I am aware of. You know that. You're turning your distaste for her into supposed crimes.

Be honest for once

As a matter of fact...as an illustration I came out and said that Al Franken should step down after allegations surfaced of inappropriate behavior.And I like Al Franken a LOT. I really think we lost a great legislator but I could not support someone who did that

Have you EVER done anything like that?

Of course not

Trump, A known criminal?? You sure are stupid if you believe that.

Of course you are just a little sheeple who believes anything the left tells you to believe.

Hitlery has been investigated. Comey let her off. If anyone had done what she did they would be in jail or Leavenworth.

Benghazi was the failure of HER State Department. Good men died because HER State Department did nothing. Not criminal but it sure was incompetence on a large scale.

Oh and lets not get into the Clinton Foundation.

You sure are stupid.

Of course you are just a little sheeple who believes anything the left tells you to believe.

Hitlery has been investigated. Comey let her off. If anyone had done what she did they would be in jail or Leavenworth.

Benghazi was the failure of HER State Department. Good men died because HER State Department did nothing. Not criminal but it sure was incompetence on a large scale.

You sure are stupid.
There was nothing illegal about Benghazi OR the Clinton Foundation.

Your partisan fantasies notwithstanding.

But hey...let's see what you think you have there. What ILLEGAL activities are you claiming occurred regarding Benghazi.

This should be interesting.

Oh and I noted my reaction to Al Franken. Clearly non-partisan. Can you point to anything similar on your part?

No?

Oh...

You sure are stupid.

But hey...let's see what you think you have there. What ILLEGAL activities are you claiming occurred regarding Benghazi.

Oh and I noted my reaction to Al Franken. Clearly non-partisan. Can you point to anything similar on your part?

No?

Oh...
You? Non partisan? :rofl:

You can't cure stupid.

The difference is that Trump really is a career criminal. The left doesn't need to lie about him the way you fools continue to lie about Hillery.

17 investigations, no charges, no witnesses. One investigation against Trump and the whole family is implicated in high crimes, and are likely to be going to jail.
No witnesses because they seem to commit suicide.

You sure are stupid.

No?

Oh...
They did lie to the world about it.

You sure are stupid.

No?

Oh...
You? Non partisan? :rofl:
I never said I was non-partisan. I said that there are limits.And I gave you an example.

Unfortunately there are NO limits to the partisanship of Trumpers

They did lie to the world about it.

So all of this Benghazi bullshit is about a comment that the UN Secretary made that was in no way illegal?

A comment based on the Intell reports at the time?

Oh...

Forum List

Back