I'd give Kushner a 50-50 probability of being "let go".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Nepotism meets reality.......and for Trump's advisers their urging for Trump to kick Kushner to the curb must be mounting.

I guess our "best" chance of bringing peace to the ME. would lost without an Orthodox Jew charming the Palestinians into submission......LOL

(of course, maybe Kushner could be named as special, deputy assistant to Ivanka.)

Trump relies on his kids (and son in law) for assistance and advice. He trusts them. They know how he works. I wonder sometimes if they "cover up" when the old man gets tired or forgets stuff...he's got ADD bad.

Anyway, maybe he gets let go, but not if Trump has anything to say about it.

• Banned
Nepotism meets reality.......and for Trump's advisers their urging for Trump to kick Kushner to the curb must be mounting.

I guess our "best" chance of bringing peace to the ME. would lost without an Orthodox Jew charming the Palestinians into submission......LOL

(of course, maybe Kushner could be named as special, deputy assistant to Ivanka.)

what were your odds on the Trump winning the election?

Since when has Trump ever done the right thing? Kushner stays.

Since when has Trump ever done the right thing? Kushner stays.

Beating the Hag?

I just read a few hours ago that the Republicans are blocking anyone from kicking Kushner to the curb..wow makes me really angry..WTF

Republicans Block Effort To Revoke Jared Kushner's Security Clearance | HuffPost

You and you liberal friends spend so much time on all of the the fake news and it makes it so clearly evident, that Trump and these stories are actually getting amusing. "Hold the Press" Melania is not holding Trumps Hand!!
Leader's wife shakes Malainia's hand first! Not Trump! Trump associates with nearly every citizen in Russia! Kushner found in bed with Putin! And how was your Friday?

You and you liberal friends spend so much time on all of the the fake news

Right wingers rule number 500.........."label anything negative about Trump as 'fake news'......[it works among the idiotic Trump ass kissers]"

You and you liberal friends spend so much time on all of the the fake news and it makes it so clearly evident, that Trump and these stories are actually getting amusing. "Hold the Press" Melania is not holding Trumps Hand!!
Leader's wife shakes Malainia's hand first! Not Trump! Trump associates with nearly every citizen in Russia! Kushner found in bed with Putin! And how was your Friday?
Trump calls all news that he doesn't like "fake news" so you being his little whore feel compelled to use the same phrase.
You idiots have lost your minds.

Forum List

Back