I'd give Kushner a 50-50 probability of being "let go".....

trump has no friends so he has to keep family.

I'd encourage all my right wing friends to read Shakespeare's King Lear.....(spoiler's alert,........ Lear goes all out crazy toward the end....)......LOL

You and you liberal friends spend so much time on all of the the fake news

Right wingers rule number 500.........."label anything negative about Trump as 'fake news'......[it works among the idiotic Trump ass kissers]"
I'm not a Trump ass kisser. I have come out and am decidedly against Trump and his tweeting nonsense. If anything takes him down it will probably be his big mouth and ego. He has to get back to the business of the country if he ever plans to get the big promises done. I still support his dreams, but would be looking for another candidate in 2020.

I just read a few hours ago that the Republicans are blocking anyone from kicking Kushner to the curb..wow makes me really angry..WTF

Republicans Block Effort To Revoke Jared Kushner's Security Clearance | HuffPost

Party OVER country......as usual.
Apparently, you are right. It took 8 years of Osama Hussein Obama for the press to come up with the information that Obama knew about the Russians hacking the DNC. And he didn't believe it was worth the time to investigate. Party over Country.

Trump relies on his kids (and son in law) for assistance and advice. He trusts them. They know how he works. I wonder sometimes if they "cover up" when the old man gets tired or forgets stuff...he's got ADD bad.

Anyway, maybe he gets let go, but not if Trump has anything to say about it.

Here's the problem for the orange buffoon vis-a-vis Kushner.....

Kushner assured Trump the bombshell Russian meeting disclosure wouldn't cause any problems
That article is just gossip by a left of left site. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-14_11-1-33.png
    upload_2017-7-14_11-1-33.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 37
trump has no friends so he has to keep family.

I'd encourage all my right wing friends to read Shakespeare's King Lear.....(spoiler's alert,........ Lear goes all out crazy toward the end....)......LOL
I agree it's gotta be Lear. Lear's vanity, his large retinue and vast wealth at the outset, his increasing irrationality, his loyal daughter...Don't tell the rw's he dies at the end. They'll think it's a threat.

Yeah. They knew all the time where Bin Laden was, It was Valerie who finally said, Damnut, Obama, if you don't pull the rope on this, I'm going to find a real president! The Kenyan didn't want to lose Valerie Jarret so he finally pulled the trigger.

A strong laxative may help you.......

Meanwhile Kushner is scheduled to testify under oath next week. Lol
Great first 6 months you got there Deplorables.

Don't care one bit about your scandal du jour. We expect it from you. You offer 0 proof when you make your allegations. In lieu of proof you simply lie. So again, we don't care. We elected Trump to do exactly what he is doing. You are an annoying fly in our ointment. That is the extent of your effectiveness.

You offer 0 proof when you make your allegations. In lieu of proof you simply lie

here's a bit of a challenge for your half brain......Which comes first..."proof" or an "investigation"......???

Take your time in answering. LOL

Yes nat4900 - but then again - you're the tool who gave Hitlery Clinton a 100% chance of becoming the next President. How did that prediction work out for you, snowflake?

Forum List

Back