I’d like to apologize to all the Board liberals and leftists

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
I’d like to hereby offer my most sincere and abject apology to all the USMB liberals and left leaning members for the fact that my humor has focused attention on you in an unflattering and dismissive fashion.

I’d like to but I can’t.

Ok. Ok. That’s a joke.

I wouldn’t really like to.

In fact, I’d like to double down. But seriously, I’m just kidding.

There are a few USMB liberals and leftists who have some intelligent things to say. Now, ok. THAT was just a flat out lie.

🤣

Damn, your kind is gullible. You think Joe Brandon is an intelligent and sensible leader. If something happens to him, you think Kamala would be qualified to serve as our President. You’d even be ok with the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, taking the reins if it came to that.

1E497B45-3FEE-472A-BFC2-79299D7C43CF.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi in one of her her most recent photos:

and in her MOST recent photo:

E826E3AA-192F-472C-900D-8EC9E5DA7308.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't read your thread.

Your title is a bitch title.

I'd like to apologize for not reading the op
You should have read instead of prejudging. Oh shit! You aren’t a liberal are you?

No worries. Read the OP. If you’re still irritated with me after reading it, get drunk and try again!
Lol
I'm not irritated with you.

Let me be clear.... I am the board drunk. A time or 2 a week I get hammered. Tonight is one of those times.
I can not be held accountable for such actions under the liberal I'm a fucking bitch act of 2021. My TDS excuses me of all offenses and if you have a problem with any of that please refer all questions to the lawfirm of Jusie Smolette INC

Forum List

Back