Idaho GOP lawmaker convicted of raping 19-year-old legislative intern after dramatic trial in which she left the witness stand saying “I cant do this”

So she could t even stay in the court room to see the man.

Either it was staged or she was really abused.

I'll be following this trial of the Republican rapists.

What o think is that there better be some good evidence to pull this off.

I'm sure you are. Are you following any cases involving Democrat defendants?
Sure I'm follow the Durham lying to the f.b.i case. Are you following any Republican case that are out there right now? If so which ones.

Ex-Republican Lawmaker’s Trial for Raping Teen Intern Goes Off the Rails​

The headline they said doesn't say ex Republican in it. 😂😂

Mentioning his political affiliation is relevant because some of his fellow republicans went after the victim.

from the link in the OP:
"Doe, for her part, was targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Rep. Priscilla Giddings, a Republican from the tiny town of White Bird, exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting Doe’s name and photo online."

That seems to be a pretty loathsome act by a public official.

Mentioning his political affiliation is relevant because some of his fellow republicans went after the victim.

from the link in the OP:
"Doe, for her part, was targeted by von Ehlinger’s fellow Republicans from the get-go. Last August, Rep. Priscilla Giddings, a Republican from the tiny town of White Bird, exposed Doe’s identity on social media and in an email to constituents, with right-wing blogs subsequently posting Doe’s name and photo online."

That seems to be a pretty loathsome act by a public official.
Yep they tried to scare her from coming forward cause it would hurt the Republican brand.

Since she was a aid for a GOPer.....In before some dem says she deserved it. That's how they roll. ;)

Since she was a aid for a GOPer.....In before some dem says she deserved it. That's how they roll. ;)
Well the republicans were trying to shame her into not coming out because it wod hurt the Republican brand.

Sort of like hassert and his pedo ring of wrestlers.

If this was a democrat these cons would of heard all about this on fox news and right wing MSM.

I'm really following this case closely as to see where this goes.
I suspect he is a perv, pickn chicken because he likes tender you white meat, but now we will never know for sure. Shouldn't matter to Republicans. He was appointed, not elected and resigned his appointed position after the Republican controlled ethic committee unanimously recommended his expulsion. Who knows?
I will say this. I was taught not only to avoid impropriety, but even the appearance of impropriety and it has served me well. Law makers have no intelligent business alone with minor female aides, no matter how much they desire to have them to their private office to view their art work.
Just sayin..........

Oh so you are triggered he is a republican accused of rape. I'm having trouble seeing why you are triggered?
Does their political affiliation matter, is this a politically motivated crime? It is like people bringing up the race of a person, it has nothing to do with the crime but it seems to be vital for those with agendas.

If you have a real good reason why the political affiliation matters, let me know, otherwise it is pretty much a moot point for me.

Forum List

Back