🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Idaho must pay for transgender inmate's surgery

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
A federal appeals court has ruled that the state of Idaho must pay for a transgender inmate's sex reassignment surgery. The state says it will appeal the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The only "cruel and unusual punishment" here is the theft from taxpayers.

All three judges are Clinton appointees. Seems Trump needs a little more work on the 9th.

Idaho must pay for transgender inmate's surgery, court rules

Soon you will have everyone committing crimes just to get transgender surgery. I do agree inmates should have healthcare , but not elective surgery.

Edmo, a convicted sex offender who is expected to be released from prison in 2021, is not the only inmate in the state requesting surgery. Five other requests have been submitted since the beginning of 2019, according to the Idaho Department of Correction.

I don't agree with this. She can have it when she gets out.

A federal appeals court has ruled that the state of Idaho must pay for a transgender inmate's sex reassignment surgery. The state says it will appeal the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

All three judges are Clinton appointees. Seems Trump needs a little more work on the 9th.

While Veterans sleep on the street with treatable medical issues.

I have a real problem with this given what I saw on the news people can't afford insulin...a real problem

that would be a voluntary surgery...…...so nope, they don't have to pay

Soon you will have everyone committing crimes just to get transgender surgery. I do agree inmates should have healthcare , but not elective surgery.

Edmo, a convicted sex offender who is expected to be released from prison in 2021, is not the only inmate in the state requesting surgery. Five other requests have been submitted since the beginning of 2019, according to the Idaho Department of Correction.

I don't agree with this. She can have it when she gets out.
If they live to tell about getting out. I read that they are busted for the sexual assault of a minor which of course is a child. They'll be lucky if the lifers never find out why they are there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Having a sex change operation is a personal choice that the vast majority of people think of as quite abnormal. Charging taxpayers for something like that when they are doing without procedures they need is insane.

Brady Summers was the victim in the Edmo sexual assault case. Summers told local media in December of 2018 that Edmo, “…never once indicated anything of gender dysphoria or sexual indifference. He was a predator. He, on several occasions, had his way with me. It was brutal.”

A Move-On petition that charged “Taxpayer’s dollars should not foot the bill for inmates sex change operation,” was created in 2018. The position is the gender reassignment surgery would affect the “entire country” and “sends the message go to prison for a free sex change surgery. Idaho tax payers do Not need to foot the bill for this. This does Not need to happen.”

Adree Edmo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Forget about it Jake....it's the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (with apologies to Chinatown...only one of the greatest movies ever).

Another idiotic ruling by the most reversed court in history, the 9th circuit. How could any sane person consider that it is cruel and unusual for a prison inmate not to have elective unnecessary and dangerous surgery?

The BONOBOs have lots of cash. Why not send the pervert to the same doctor who 'changed 'Michael into Michelle'?

Of course it the 9th Circus Court of appeals.

I'd appeal that ridiculous decision all the way to the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back