Ideas for a new rep system

It would be nice to be able to see who gave Pos or Neg rep to whom that would go a long way to stop rep trading
And you know "they" are doing this because...

tin+foil+hat.jpg

:lmao:

It would be nice to be able to see who gave Pos or Neg rep to whom that would go a long way to stop rep trading

Oh noes!!!

Smuggled rep, whatever shall we do? :eusa_eh:

Maybe you should start looking for the pot of rep elf?
Last I heard, his heart's in the highlands,
His heart is not here.
His heart's in the highlands,
A-chasin' th' deer.
A-chasin' th' deer and a-followin' th' roe,
His heart's in the highlands, where-e'er elfies go....

......drrrrrrruuuuuuummmmmmrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooollllllllllllll.....

I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

Please come up with your own Ideas and submit them here.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

You suck at rep whoring.

But you bring neg rep whining to a level rarely seen.

:eusa_clap::clap2::rofl::clap2::eusa_clap:

I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

You suck at rep whoring.

But you bring neg rep whining to a level rarely seen.

:eusa_clap::clap2::rofl::clap2::eusa_clap:

He sucks at sock puppetry too.

Since this is a 'new ideas for reps' thread......we should leave it just the way it is .... maybe ...

If there is anyone with a sense of humor left... we could smuggle reps to other countries and exchange them for yaun.

Since this is a 'new ideas for reps' thread......we should leave it just the way it is .... maybe ...

If there is anyone with a sense of humor left... we could smuggle reps to other countries and exchange them for yaun.

I got the rate for that, if you want it.

Ok...I'll bite. What is the Rep/Yaun exchange rate?

(disclaimer....all adverse silliness is the responsibility of the North Korean Superleader)

thanks
Patrick

Whining about rep only gets you negged more. If you want more positive rep on this board, here is what you do:

1. Post "Liberals suck dick" in every post. Conservatives will chuckle and rep you repeatedly
2. Post a picture of a sexy woman as your Avatar and pretend it is you
3. Post how much you hate fags, muslims and mexicans
4. Do a daily "Liberals are trying to take our guns" thread
5. Refer to President Obama as "Barry" "The Kenyan" or "Obamablama" or some variant

Follow these simple rules and watch your rep grow to 2000 within six months

Ok...I'll bite. What is the Rep/Yaun exchange rate?

(disclaimer....all adverse silliness is the responsibility of the North Korean Superleader)

1/1, 800,000.

Il has his sexy on, The Onion says so...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Whining about rep only gets you negged more. If you want more positive rep on this board, here is what you do:

1. Post "Liberals suck dick" in every post. Conservatives will chuckle and rep you repeatedly
5. Refer to President Obama as "Barry" "The Kenyan" or "Obamablama" or some variant

RW's rep is over 2,000...

...Just saying...

thanks
Patrick

I'm screwed. :lol:

RW's rep is over 2,000...

...Just saying...

I've never done any of those things. No wonder my rep is so low.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back