Ideology of liberals/democrats: You WILL obey

Less laws, less conditions, less .gov projects, debt reduction, less and reduced taxation....all done with a sledge hammer....

Maybe you could explain that to me.

All I have heard Trump talk about is more laws, more conditions, and new government projects.

I want to know what promises he made that will lead to less of those five things.

You do not speak or represent me in any form or manner...So piss off wanker...

If everybody said that whenever anybody tried to control anyone.... that would be a great world.
These people are just trying to project an image in their minds...and find a consensus.....Only dolts and idiots use this form of rhetorical propaganda because they are weak in soul and spirit...

Did you notice the GOP'ers establishments dislike of the non-politician Trump?

That was grounded than reality. He was an uncontrollable moron tearing up conservative ideals.

I do not see the relevance though.

you don't seem to understand the mortal threat Trump represents to the State and democrats (which I consider the GOP'ers to be a part of)......

Okay, maybe you are not getting this.

If Trump becomes president, then he becomes integrated into the state. You cannot separate the presidential office from the state.
Very good, one can not separate the president from the State....the converse being, one can not change the State unless POTUS .......Trump is not a part of the Borg.....if you have a better option capable of winning this election, do tell.

Without a Trump, we could never put a conservative in office. The pendulum is swinging so hard and fast left, only a Trump like individual can stop it and start it back right. Trump will not move it all the way to the right, and that's OK, but he has nothing to gain, and I think will enjoy destroying leviathan.....
Trump is a very long way from ever being a conservative....
Trump is not, nor will ever be a conservative.....what is your point?
I already stated it..Yet the conservatives are his strongest constituency...Most illogical..

Less laws, less conditions, less .gov projects, debt reduction, less and reduced taxation....all done with a sledge hammer....

Maybe you could explain that to me.

All I have heard Trump talk about is more laws, more conditions, and new government projects.

I want to know what promises he made that will lead to less of those five things.
I have supported Trump since day 1 as I could not stand the political tyrants the GOP was running, like kasich, Rubio, Graham and the left wing progressive motherfucker Shrub.....not once have I heard Trump make any statements supporting your claim.,,,

If everybody said that whenever anybody tried to control anyone.... that would be a great world.
These people are just trying to project an image in their minds...and find a consensus.....Only dolts and idiots use this form of rhetorical propaganda because they are weak in soul and spirit...
Riiiiiight......Obama voter....:lol:

Lol,

You conseratives want to tell people who we can marry, who we can be, tell us not to get abortion, and to believe in some sky fairy.

What you don't like is having to be civilized and not shit in the river like some third worlder from india.
you seem to have it wrong.
marry who you want, but accept the fact that some are not going to want to be around it, or cater to it. But, instead the liberals sue to force acceptance.
You can abort all of your family members as far as I'm concerned, just don't ask me to pay for it. Instead, the liberals demand it be given at taxpayer expense.
You don't have to believe in God, I actually prefer you didn't, I hate crowds and I appreciate your part in keeping Heaven less crowded. Just don't try to dictate to me where and when I can pray.

When did I vote for Oblama? Or do you always try to inflict quilt where none is due?

Lol,

You conseratives want to tell people who we can marry, who we can be, tell us not to get abortion, and to believe in some sky fairy.

What you don't like is having to be civilized and not shit in the river like some third worlder from india.
you seem to have it wrong.
marry who you want, but accept the fact that some are not going to want to be around it, or cater to it. But, instead the liberals sue to force acceptance.
You can abort all of your family members as far as I'm concerned, just don't ask me to pay for it. Instead, the liberals demand it be given at taxpayer expense.
You don't have to believe in God, I actually prefer you didn't, I hate crowds and I appreciate your part in keeping Heaven less crowded. Just don't try to dictate to me where and when I can pray.
Jesus already told people where and when to pray, did you listen to him?

When did I vote for Oblama? Or do you always try to inflict quilt where none is due?
Election Day I am assuming....or were you a fraud vote? :lol:

i was in hospital having my appendix removed and missed voting, nor did I vote for him in '08....I don't vote part tickets, i vote on the candidate, and normally it's as an independent vote..Just like in state elections, I vote against who ever is in office, for the belief in term limits..never has seemed to turn out the way wanted it, but such is life.........
Now put that in yer notebook and carry it around..

i was in hospital having my appendix removed and missed voting, nor did I vote for him in '08....I don't vote part tickets, i vote on the candidate, and normally it's as an independent vote..Just like in state elections, I vote against who ever is in office, for the belief in term limits..never has seemed to turn out the way wanted it, but such is life.........
Wow....that's another unique excuse to add to my book....no one admits to voting Obama any more.....:lo:

Wow....that's another unique excuse to add to my book....no one admits to voting Obama any more.....:lo:
Well isn't that a shame...just like with Boosh.....Since I voted for Reagan I have had no real interest in the two major party candidates.....This year is like 1988,,, (where's the beef?)

Well isn't that a shame...just like with Boosh.....Since i voted for Reagan I have had no real interest in the two major party candidate.....This year is like 1988,,, (where's the beef?)
Hey brother, it's your excuse, I am good with it....millions of Obama voters no longer admit to voting for Obama and invent hilarious lies and excuses to cover their stupidity.....

What American liberals believe in is:
-infinite growth in the multiracial, progressive, utopian modern culture
-infinite amount of regulations and propaganda designed to ensure obedience to it.
-law abiding white people are evil oppressors (though obviously, we want you to work harder to keep the system going)
-criminal brown and black people are brave rebels, holy saints who will usher in a new post racial age

If you resist them, you are automatically labeled any number of things: a racist, a reactionary, a bigot, a sexist; all of this, merely for challenging their system

Worst of all to liberals is if you are a brown or black person who thinks differently to them, in which case you are labeled a traitor to your race, white washed, etc.

Democrats simply don't stand for freedom anymore, if they ever did. What Democrats now stand for is: I'm going to personally attack anybody who disagrees with me. That is now what leftism in America is.
Well that's just stupid. You would have to be a tard if you believe that. Do you believe that?

What American liberals believe in is:
-infinite growth in the multiracial, progressive, utopian modern culture
-infinite amount of regulations and propaganda designed to ensure obedience to it.
-law abiding white people are evil oppressors (though obviously, we want you to work harder to keep the system going)
-criminal brown and black people are brave rebels, holy saints who will usher in a new post racial age

If you resist them, you are automatically labeled any number of things: a racist, a reactionary, a bigot, a sexist; all of this, merely for challenging their system

Worst of all to liberals is if you are a brown or black person who thinks differently to them, in which case you are labeled a traitor to your race, white washed, etc.

Democrats simply don't stand for freedom anymore, if they ever did. What Democrats now stand for is: I'm going to personally attack anybody who disagrees with me. That is now what leftism in America is.
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Lol,

Liberals lie like they breathe.

The funny thing is that the right are fearful that the Supreme Court will go to the left, meaning they realize it's on the right, right now. But they still don't like the Court's decisions when it's majority right, so what difference does it make?

Also, I doubt the Supreme Court would be able to make a decision taking people's guns away.

Sure, some Liberals have thought about these things in the past, but Obama hasn't done anything about it, why Hillary? She's more interested in her own career than the US, and going against guns wouldn't be good for her career.

DumBama hasn't had the opportunity to change the entire face of the SC. Do you think Sotomayor is a moderate?

And no, the court is not right-leaning today, it's evenly divided with the passing of Scalia. The way in which the court will lean all depends on who gets elected President. If Hil-Liar wins, then it will be a left-leaning court.

The job of the SC is to interpret the US Constitution. So nothing in the world can stop a left-leaning court from interpreting that we private citizens do not have the constitutional right to own or carry a firearm. And again, without that protection, we are subject to any and all firearm laws a state or city wishes to impose on us.

Sad day for honest law abiding citizens, great day for criminals.

Why do you feel the need to use insults when talking about someone? Come on, aren't we adults?

Obama didn't have the chance to change the the Supreme Court, but even changing the Supreme Court doesn't change things, it's the separation of powers, Congress, the President the Supreme Court. The Court can't just do what it likes.

The point I was making was the Court has been right leaning for a long, long time, and even then the right complained. So does it really matter? They'll complain anyway.

You'd hope that the justices on the court would be better than those of Federal Courts and besides, the Senate takes part in the choosing process of SC justices.

You say it'd be a sad day for "honest law abiding citizens", but the reality is that it's been a sad day for a long time. The fact that there's this fight over SC justices is sad. Surely they should be above partisan politics. Surely partisan politics shouldn't be taking the US down day after day. But it is. You see it on this forum every day, people coming on here being so partisan you wonder if they have to get out of bed on the right or the left side simply because these are their colors.

Why do you feel the need to use insults when talking about someone? Come on, aren't we adults?

Obama didn't have the chance to change the the Supreme Court, but even changing the Supreme Court doesn't change things, it's the separation of powers, Congress, the President the Supreme Court. The Court can't just do what it likes.

The point I was making was the Court has been right leaning for a long, long time, and even then the right complained. So does it really matter? They'll complain anyway.

You'd hope that the justices on the court would be better than those of Federal Courts and besides, the Senate takes part in the choosing process of SC justices.

You say it'd be a sad day for "honest law abiding citizens", but the reality is that it's been a sad day for a long time. The fact that there's this fight over SC justices is sad. Surely they should be above partisan politics. Surely partisan politics shouldn't be taking the US down day after day. But it is. You see it on this forum every day, people coming on here being so partisan you wonder if they have to get out of bed on the right or the left side simply because these are their colors.

Wrong, and so wrong.

Sure, we can vote out representatives we don't like, but a SC justice is for a lifetime. Once in court, there is no getting rid of them. The Congress and Senate can only amend the US Constitution to change a ruling by the SC, and we all know that's impossible to do today.

The US Constitution is the supreme laws of our land, and the interpretation of that document is left up to the Supreme Court. True, the right leaning court has left us with some disappointments, so just imagine how bad it would be with a left leaning court.

The Republican led Senate can only hold off for so long. They will have to permit one of Hil-Liars nominations to go through. They have no choice or the MSM will rip them apart limb by limb and they will lose the majority of the Senate the very next election.

Forum List

Back