Ideology of Political Scientists Proves Russia Did Not Steal Election

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
A recent survey of political scientist by Boise State University was conducted to determine how the Presidents ranked from best to worst. The respondents had to give out information about themselves, including ideological affiliation. These are the people that collect data for polls in election years from university grants or for various news organizations. The polls all had Hillary beating Trump. I am a PoliSci guy and when I looked at the samples gathered from the polls and methodology...I could see right away they were skewed. It was the liberal bias coming out. Russia didn’t steal the election...liberals own perceptions and biases make them feel it was stolen. Look at the numbers on the survey from respondents.
https://sps.boisestate.edu/politicalscience/files/2018/02/Greatness.pdf

Here is the point that NO ONE in the MSM is willing to countenance: THERE ARE NO VOTERS WHO WERE TRICKED INTO VOTING FOR TRUMP.

When you talk about "stealing an election," or "election tampering," many images come to mind. Publishing lies about the candidates at a time when they are too late to deny. Tampering with ballot boxes. Cancelling out votes somehow. Preventing large numbers of people from voting.

None of this is even alleged to have happened.

I have not read a single assessment of exactly what "The Russians" might have done that had any impact on even a single vote. AT WORST, they facilitated the outing of TRUTHFUL information about HRC and the Democrat Campaign Committee.

Oh my Fucking GOD!

They studied personal information about American voters, including their likes and dislikes.

So the fuck what?

In short, with all the claims of The Russians stealing the election for Trump, there is ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of how they did it.

It is a giant fucking joke.

Here is the point that NO ONE in the MSM is willing to countenance: THERE ARE NO VOTERS WHO WERE TRICKED INTO VOTING FOR TRUMP.

When you talk about "stealing an election," or "election tampering," many images come to mind. Publishing lies about the candidates at a time when they are too late to deny. Tampering with ballot boxes. Cancelling out votes somehow. Preventing large numbers of people from voting.

I have not read a single assessment of exactly what "The Russians" might have done that had any impact on even a single vote. AT WORST, they facilitated the outing of TRUTHFUL information about HRC and the Democrat Campaign Committee.

Oh my Fucking GOD!

They studied personal information about American voters, including their likes and dislikes.

So the fuck what?

In short, with all the claims of The Russians stealing the election for Trump, there is ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of how they did it.

The campaign to delegitimize Trumps victory started in December of 2016 by Hillary staffers and liberal media collaborators.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-2016/articles/2016-12-20/the-delegitimization-of-donald-trump

Oh my Fucking GOD!

So the fuck what?

Very well said.

Forum List

Back