🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Idiot MSNBC Libtards Think the GOP Opposed Civil Rights Bills

It helps them sleep better at night. The fools don't realize this is easily checked out...the votes are all public knowledge.

It helps them sleep better at night. The fools don't realize this is easily checked out...the votes are all public knowledge.

So why didn't you go check it out and post it here instead of just launching insults? I mean, do we need MORE insults to add to the millions already on this forum?

So why didn't you go check it out and post it here instead of just launching insults? I mean, do we need MORE insults to add to the millions already on this forum?

Google is your friend...I don't need to post something I already know....and deep down you know it also....you just want to be a little bish

Google is your friend...I don't need to post something I already know....and deep down you know it also....you just want to be a little bish

This is the funny thing. Anyone who actually had a GOOD EDUCATION understands the need to prove things to other people.

You can just make stuff up and then pass it off as real and then tell me you know it's real. What's that for shit? That's like primary school education. If you want to deal with people who actually had an education, people like me, then you have to up your standards from total shit to something acceptable.

But it's fine. if you want to live in the gutter on this forum, go ahead. But there's lots you think you know, but you don't have the first idea about. it's quite simple.

This is the funny thing. Anyone who actually had a GOOD EDUCATION understands the need to prove things to other people.

People who have had a good education also know what a FACT OF THE PUBLIC DOMAIN IS, doofus, and that you dont have to document such a thing.

You can just make stuff up and then pass it off as real and then tell me you know it's real. What's that for shit? That's like primary school education. If you want to deal with people who actually had an education, people like me, then you have to up your standards from total shit to something acceptable.

But it's fine. if you want to live in the gutter on this forum, go ahead. But there's lots you think you know, but you don't have the first idea about. it's quite simple.
Prove him wrong asswipe or stfu. You're educated alright, an educated idiot.

You are describing the perfect libtard, educated idiots all of them.

I'm going to just trust my memory on this one, But I believe there were more than 1,000 republican activists, lynched by the KKK ,
You'll never see a remembrance march in those guys name thogh

I'm going to just trust my memory on this one, But I believe there were more than 1,000 republican activists, lynched by the KKK ,
You'll never see a remembrance march in those guys name thogh
But they dont count since that isnt part of the New and Improved True History Story.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back