Idiot Trump: Lack of black Oscar nominees 'sad'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is it sad that WHITES are so under-represented in the NBA? That's what the moron should have said.

Trump: Lack of black Oscar nominees 'sad'

jan 20 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday said it is "sad" that no blacks were nominated for top awards at the Oscars.

"I think it's a tough situation. I think it's really sad," the celebrity businessman and television personality said during an interview on "Fox and Friends."

"It would certainly be nice if everybody could be represented properly," Trump continued. "And hopefully that's the case, but perhaps it's not the case. It's a difficult situation."

• Banned
Trump said last summer he supports affirmative action. He has some very racist anti-white ideas.

In my own humble opinion, about the only really good Black actor is D. Washington. The rest are just average actors or below average.

I weep for this nation if we don't applaud the exclusion of films like Straight Out of Compton for the highest awards going to films. I'm done with the Donald. He does not speak for me. (-:

I weep for this nation if we don't applaud the exclusion of films like Straight Out of Compton for the highest awards going to films. I'm done with the Donald. He does not speak for me. (-:
You base your vote on someone's opinion of Oscar nominees?

Strange.

Expect his poll numbers to drop among the GOP base now that he's tossed a bone to the negro

Yep. He's done for. Again. And again. And again. How many times are you going to continue that line? Hillary is the one who's done for.
Trump showed sympathy for the negro. Doesn't that just drive you mad deep down inside?

Expect his poll numbers to drop among the GOP base now that he's tossed a bone to the negro

Yep. He's done for. Again. And again. And again. How many times are you going to continue that line? Hillary is the one who's done for.
Trump showed sympathy for the negro. Doesn't that just drive you mad deep down inside?
guess Conservative65, Tank, ShootSpeeders & a few others won't be voting for him

guess Conservative65, Tank, ShootSpeeders & a few others won't be voting for him
This is Jeb's big chance! If he comes out and says the negro is not smart enough to be a good actor, he could surge in the GOP polls!

When I think about it, there weren't any good movies with Black lead characters.
And that's not the Academy's fault. This whole protest is Not A Big Deal. Remember when Brando refused the Oscar for the Godfather, sending a Native American to give a speech instead? Hollywood getting in its two cents and who gives a sh--.

No. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not offended by what others think. I don't go insane the way you do because some folks may not drive a Nissan Titan the way I do.

No. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not offended by what others think. I don't go insane the way you do because some folks may not drive a Nissan Titan the way I do.
A Japanese truck? Wow you're an even bigger pussy than I thought.

Not just the negro. But also negro culture. When these people can make movies that all of us appreciate, then perhaps they would be worthy of attention. Until then, I'll stick with the remake of Mad Max. (-:

See. You're a Liberal and you're offended by what type of truck I drive. Really drives you up the wall.

Not just the negro. But also negro culture. When these people can make movies that all of us appreciate, then perhaps they would be worthy of attention. Until then, I'll stick with the remake of Mad Max. (-:
:cuckoo:

See. You're a Liberal and you're offended by what type of truck I drive. Really drives you up the wall.
Thinking you're a pussy =/= offended

Forum List

Back