Idiot Trump: Lack of black Oscar nominees 'sad'

Expect his poll numbers to drop among the GOP base now that he's tossed a bone to the negro

Yep. He's done for. Again. And again. And again. How many times are you going to continue that line? Hillary is the one who's done for.
Trump showed sympathy for the negro. Doesn't that just drive you mad deep down inside?

No. Not at all.

The Old School is a racial bigot.

Yep. He's done for. Again. And again. And again. How many times are you going to continue that line? Hillary is the one who's done for.
Trump showed sympathy for the negro. Doesn't that just drive you mad deep down inside?

No. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not offended by what others think. I don't go insane the way you do because some folks may not drive a Nissan Titan the way I do.
A Japanese truck? Wow you're an even bigger pussy than I thought.

See. You're a Liberal and you're offended by what type of truck I drive. Really drives you up the wall.
Thinking you're a pussy =/= offended

No. It's your bigotry and racism that offends.

Expect his poll numbers to drop among the GOP base now that he's tossed a bone to the negro

Not just the negro. But also negro culture. When these people can make movies that all of us appreciate, then perhaps they would be worthy of attention. Until then, I'll stick with the remake of Mad Max. (-:
:cuckoo:
(-: denotes sarcasm.

We had straight outta Compton not nominated, yet mad max was. Contemplate that irony.

Not just the negro. But also negro culture. When these people can make movies that all of us appreciate, then perhaps they would be worthy of attention. Until then, I'll stick with the remake of Mad Max. (-:
:cuckoo:
(-: denotes sarcasm.

We had straight outta Compton not nominated, yet mad max was. Contemplate that irony.
Many black people have won oscars. That you separate yourself with "we" shows us what a classless loser you are.

Is it sad that WHITES are so under-represented in the NBA? That's what the moron should have said.

Trump: Lack of black Oscar nominees 'sad'

jan 20 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday said it is "sad" that no blacks were nominated for top awards at the Oscars.

"I think it's a tough situation. I think it's really sad," the celebrity businessman and television personality said during an interview on "Fox and Friends."

"It would certainly be nice if everybody could be represented properly," Trump continued. "And hopefully that's the case, but perhaps it's not the case. It's a difficult situation."
His entire campaign is saying things to get votes. Yeah, all politicians do it, but only Obama has ever come as close in making outrageous statements not aligned to how they have personally led their lives.

No. Not at all.

The Old School is a racial bigot.
53056047.jpg

This whole conversation is becoming pathetic as can be!

First off there were no Hispanic's, Native American's ( pure blood ) and Asian's nominated for a Oscar either when it come to Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor or Actress and do you see them protesting?

No, and can someone name one movie with a African American actor is in it that deserved a nomination?

Was Michael B. Jordan performance in Creed worthy of a nomination?

Was Will Smith performance in Concussion worthy of a nomination?

Out of Compton is not Oscar worthy to me at all...

If there was a movie like Selma then I would understand but this time around there is nothing really worthy to nominate nor did a actor get the shaft in the nominations to me except maybe the Creed Director should have gotten a nod because Stallone was given a nod in Best Supporting Actor.

Is it sad that WHITES are so under-represented in the NBA? That's what the moron should have said.

jan 20 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday said it is "sad" that no blacks were nominated for top awards at the Oscars.

"I think it's a tough situation. I think it's really sad," the celebrity businessman and television personality said during an interview on "Fox and Friends."

"It would certainly be nice if everybody could be represented properly," Trump continued. "And hopefully that's the case, but perhaps it's not the case. It's a difficult situation."

It was a dig at Hollywood by their own lib standards, that's all.

Your comparing 100%subjective "acting" awards wh sports which is probably the most objective arena out there .

Oh, there are whites in the NBA too!

I'm still p.o.'d that Apocalypse Now lost to Kramer vs. Kramer. A custody conflict won over Heart of Darkness? Goes to show ya.

Forum List

Back