If a 2nd date doesnt happen after receiving this text after 1st date then

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
why even date again?

she sent...."Thanks again for a lovely evening"

The two times after that when i tried to set up a second date she replied....."i gotta work"

So i will now spend the rest of my life gambling and paying college seniors to sit on me. I have retired from dating

why even date again?

The two times after that when i tried to set up a second date she replied....."i gotta work"

So i will now spend the rest of my life gambling and paying college seniors to sit on me. I have retired from dating

you might try masturbation,,,cause based on all your failed dates you suck at it,,,

why even date again?

Buy a Packer jacket. You'll have all the women you want.

“Thanks again for a lovely evening"

Sounds like she wants to bear your children

why even date again?

Can only wonder how all the dumb bitches will take this sad news.

why even date again?

Can only wonder how all the dumb bitches will take this sad news.

why do so many dumb bitches respond to your texts over and over if they dont want to see you again?

so i sent a text asking if she is retarded

Forum List

Back