If a person goes to sleep with a blocked nose, they will die of suffocation. I have a bad cold - how do I prevent myself from falling asleep?

I posted a link a page or so back. Apparently he doesn't read them. It said the dangers of an adult breathing through their mouth when they sleep are things like halitosis, gingivitus ect. You'd think they would mention death by suffocation, if it was a real issue.

We're being pranked.

Bye, y'all!

I posted a link a page or so back. Apparently he doesn't read them. It said the dangers of an adult breathing through their mouth when they sleep are things like halitosis, gingivitus ect. You'd think they would mention death by suffocation, if it was a real issue.

Obviously, it was something else with the guy who died. Maybe snorting tampon ingredients along with sleeping pills or alcohol wasn't a good mixture. :dunno:

If you can get a copy of Hunter's laptop (it's out there), you can watch that filthy fucking animal rape and torture 10-year old Chinese girls.... if their screams don't keep you up for a week, you're probably soulless.

My take: Tampons are made to soak up liquid. They could have dried his nose and the back of his mouth to the point his throat was so dry it stuck together and blocked his airway.

Hit yourself repeatedly with a ball peen hammer.

Vick's VapoRub always works for me, but to each his own.

1666988137030.png

View attachment 717107
I tried that, doesn't seem to work for me, the best thing for me is this decongestant spray, which can completely unblock my nose but the effect only lasts maybe an hour or two, then the congestion comes back with a vengeance

I tried that, doesn't seem to work for me, the best thing for me is this decongestant spray, which can completely unblock my nose but the effect only lasts maybe an hour or two, then the congestion comes back with a vengeance

Where did you insert? :auiqs.jpg:

No, seriously, how did you use it?

Where did you insert? :auiqs.jpg:

No, seriously, how did you use it?
Two sprays up each nostril, as directed. It says on the back the effect can last for hours. I sleep on average around 8 hours so if my nose becomes fully blocked 2 hours of me sleeping then I can see how that could be dangerous

Two sprays up each nostril, as directed. It says on the back the effect can last for hours. I sleep on average around 8 hours so if my nose becomes fully blocked 2 hours of me sleeping then I can see how that could be dangerous

I've never used the spray, I have always used the rub on. Rub on chest and either a little on inside of each nostril or under nose. Has always worked for me to help breathe a little easier through nose.

Actually, I know an herbal cure that will open up any sinus in 10 seconds draining the whole head clear back to the mastoids and make you forget you ever had a cold, but I don't give it out to noobs or unless I'm asked.

All sources on Mark Gleeson's death say it was his nose being stuffed that killed him, not the sleeping pills.

Stop and think for a minute....
If what you're saying is true we'd have shitloads of people dying everyday from congestion.
Can you find any other cases like tampon nose dude?

Forum List

Back